04 : baking

a/n: HELPP I CAN'T GET OVER THE CONTACT NAMES- WHY WAS I SO CRINGEY ? PLEASE DON'T MIND IT.

to be honest, you're really stupid, but i can't seem to detach myself from you.

--

[ y/n's pov ]

i awoke from my slumber on a saturday morning, in the mood to just stay at home.

*bzz bzz*

i lazily grabbed my phone off the nightstand and looked at the notification from.. beomgyu?

---

beomie 🤮
i'm coming over with baking supplies ;)

y/n 😒
but why-

beomie 🤮
we're going to bake a cake

y/n 😒
u are aware that both of us can't bake right

beomie 🤮
exactly dumbass

y/n 😒
that doesn't make sense idiot
but ok
take ur time
cus i just woke up

beomie 🤮
open the door hoe

y/n 😒
what the hell
no

beomie 🤮
nvm ur mum opened it
come downstairs

y/n 😒
no
ur going to have to drag me

beomie 🤮
ok then

y/n 😒
wait no idiot i was kidding
i'm coming dumbass

---

i ran downstairs, still in my pajamas. i spotted beomgyu prepping ingredients in the kitchen.

"hey, ugly," i called.

beomgyu looked up at me and pouted, "is that really the first thing you're going to say to me today?"

i smiled, "well there's no way we can turn back time, right? what would you have wanted me to say?"

beomgyu put his hand under his chin as he looked deep in thought.

"hm.. you should have said 'hey, handsome' instead."

letting out a laugh, i joined beomgyu at the kitchen island and looked through the ingredients he had brought.

"did you get flour?" i asked, knowing that he didn't.

beomgyu looked at me with a calm expression, "why? does cake have flour in it?"

i slapped my forehead due to beomgyu's stupidity and clicked my tongue.

"you dumbass. whatever, it's ok. we have some in the pantry."

"wait, i did bring flour!" beomgyu beamed, holding up a bag of white powder.

i turned around with a chuckle as he flashed me an innocent smile and proceeded to prep the ingredients.

right then my mum walked in the kitchen. i gave her a goofy smile to which she scoffed jokingly at.

"mum, why did you let beomgyu in? it would've been so much funnier if he was left outside for a few hours."

beomgyu gasped a bit too dramatically and turned to me, "first of all, rude. second of all, you wouldn't want me to suffer outside like that would you?"

i shrugged with a nonchalant smile, "i would've been ok with that. plus, you would've probably climbed through the window anyways."

my mum shook her head as she took a seat at the dining table, "be nice, y/n."

beomgyu snickered as he looked at me sardonically, "it's ok, miss l/n. y/n loves me."

i grimaced and grabbed a bowl from the cupboard, "ew, no. i hate you."

ah, choi beomgyu, i wish i could tell you how much i didn't mean that.

[ time-skip; brought to you by: beomgyu and his mcdonald's 🥺 ]

"ok, now put in the flour-"

*poof*

"BEOMGYU WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO-"

beomgyu started bursting out laughing as we stood there looking like snowmen.

"gyu, you made such a mess," i pouted.

"it's ok, we'll clean it up."

after cleaning up the mess that beomgyu had created, we finished up the cake batter and put it into a baking dish.

"oopsies we forgot to preheat the oven," i cooed, "what do i put?"

beomgyu looked at the recipe on his phone, before showing it to me.

"350° for 30 to 45 minutes? well, ok."

as we waited for the oven to be heated, we put away the ingredients and wiped down the island.

[ beomgyu's pov ]

*beep beep*

"ouu hurry and get the cake," i said as i shooed y/n away.

we slowly slid the cake into the oven and gave each other a hug for our success.

i sighed in exhaustion as y/n swung her arm around my shoulder for support, "that was fun."

"imagine hanging out with me and not having fun," she giggled.

leading her to the living room, i guffawed, "that's only because you're an idiot that needs help. i'm only here because i'm scared of you."

y/n stuck her tongue out at me in annoyance, "bleh, i hate you."

--

a/n: ISTG THIS SHITTY CHAPTER IS MAKING ME MAD FKEJJFJW BUT UH YEAH SORRY FOR THE CHEESINESS JDKDJJEJR