Chapter 52: Rise of a new evil

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Think nothing of it besides you have the woman you love back in your life now, I need your help to find the woman I love with all my heart.

Pegasus: I will do what I can but I have a hunch that you will find her before I do.

Y/N: I know that's what I am afraid of.

Pegasus: Why is that?

Y/N: unfortunately I think that she has been brainwashed and she will be the one sent here to try and take your soul but with a magic that's far deadlier.

Pegasus: If it is meant to happen then it will happen, there's nothing you can do to stop it is there.

You shook your head.

Pegasus: with your card creation skills you have been the best business partner I could have hoped for, also you were my best man at our wedding after you got back from the battle city finals. But if my soul must be taken then I will duel with the deck you created for me.

He holds out his hand, you take it and shake it gently smiling at him. As you leave the office you see obelisk the tormentor get played, then moments later get destroyed. But that wasn't the weirdest thing, not long after obelisk was destroyed a green pillar of light appears and then it fades. You rush towards where it came from only to find Yugi panting hard and a weird guy in a cape face down.

Y/N: Do I even want to know what happened here?

Yugi: I was duelling to get Obelisk back but unfortunately, some biker guy took it before I could get it back.

Y/N: I know where they went, first things first I think that we all need to go back to the shop and look after grandpa, then first thing tomorrow we will go and look for these people that took the cards and my girlfriend.

Yugi: That's fine, we need to be fresh faced for tomorrow when we resume our search. Also y/n are you going home or do you want to come back to the shop?

Y/N: Well I have people fixing the patio door and even if they weren't there, being there without Mai just wouldn't feel right so, I would like to have my old room back if that's ok?

Yugi: Your family, anyway guys lets go home.

Everyone heads home.

The next morning the rest of the gang meet up at the shop.

Y/N: Guys I found this on the door step and its addressed to you Yugi. It is from industrial illusions.

Yugi: What could Pegasus want?

Y/N: If it is about what I think it is about then I think you should play the video, Pegasus wouldn't send you that tape unless he was in trouble.

Yugi: How would you know that?

Y/N: Because prior to meeting up with you and the guys, I had a meeting with Pegasus and I warned him about what was going to happen.

Yugi: it must have been something that couldn't be prevented, if you told him what was going to happen right?

You nod sadly.

Joey come up and gently pats you on the shoulder.

Joey: I think that it is time we got everyone else involved with dis.

Y/N: I sent Reese, Lee and Blair a message about what was happening. And I sent Molly and duke an email but unfortunately coz the shop is so busy both Duke and Molly will support us, if things get hairy but other then that, Reese, Lee and Blair are all on their way here and we will go as a group.

10 minutes later Reese, Lee and Blair all walk in the front door of the shop.

Y/N: Hey guys.

Reese: Yo y/n how you been?