When They're Born

Tomura Shigaraki

I held my little bundle of joy in my arms, my little boy has a head full of soft blue hair. I wish I could see his eyes but I know enough to know that I need to wait a bit to see his eyes.

I played with his small little hands and he giggled, that made me smile. While he was a biological accident, how could I hate this chubby little twerp.

Suddenly he tried opening his eyes, "C'mon buddy, you can do it!" I whisper yelled, holding him close so I could see his eyes. Then he slowly opened his eyes, so I could see his ruby red little orbs. I smiled brightly, his eyes looked just like mine. But then I frowned, his eyes belonged to a rouge cruel villain.

Wait, will he even be okay with his mother being a villain? What will I tell him when he asks about his father? 'Hey kid, so apparently your father is All For One and one day he wants you to surpass him whether you like it or not!' I can't say that to him...

Oh well, that's not up for debate at the moment, I feel like a deflated balloon and birth takes a big toll on the body. I'll just chillax and and hold...hmm..
Tomura! Yeah, I'll just hold Tomura and take a nap. My guys are taking care of things outside so I don't need to worry. I'll deal with Mr Bitch Ass tomorrow...

Tomura reached his little hand out to my face and placed it on my face, then, that's when I knew I had to protect him...

I'm sorry baby...

Dabi / Touya Todoroki

Jeez, giving birth is such a pain...Oh well, I guess it's worth it. Where the hell is that shitty excuse of the number 2 hero?

Oh whatever, I don't even want that man whore here, he's such an ass...He won't even tell his fiance Rei he's already married to me, the scumbag doesn't even know he's married to a villain. Doesn't matter though, I'll divorce him next week, I don't want that bitch raising my son.

At least I'LL let him choose what he wants do to in life, whether he's a villain or hero, I'll support the little brat.

Although, this face is pretty delicate...Red hair, nice nose, small lips, and his eyessss is something I'll find out in a minute. Still, it'd be a shame if he were a hero, I don't want his mind to be dirtied in the world of heroes...

Suddenly the little brat opened his eyes, and I slightly frowned. Really? No black eyes? What a bummer. He looks just like his dad...Eh, whatever. I'm not psychotic like Rei. I'm sure he'll want to dye his hair black or something when he's older. Not like I'm bothered by his eyes, they're beautiful, he just reminds me of Enji a little...

That doesn't matter, I'll raise this little shit the best I can...I promise you...

Touya...

Himiko Toga

Man, I'm pooped. I never expected birth to be this draining. Eh, worth it for my little girl! Now, what to name yoouuu.

There are so many names in the dictionary!! There's Sakura, Yui, Misaki, Yami, Seiko, Tenshi...Oh Himiko! Yup! You're Himiko!

I toyed with my daughter's blonde hair, she's gonna be sooo cute when she grows up! Ahh, just like her father~

My cute little abomination started opening her eyes and I squealed quietly. I wonder what color they'll be! Maybe pink, maybe blue, perhaps purple like her father?

That's when I saw her beautiful little golden eyes, yet there was a slight demonic aura in her eyes...Perfeeect! She's JUST like me~ I can see it in her eyes~ You're gonna grow up to be such a good little sociopath~ Just like mommy..~

I held my little girl in my arms close to my face.

My sweet little Himi, I have so many plans for you...

Kai Chisaki / Overhaul

I sighed in relief as one of my subordinates wiped my sweaty forehead. Goodness, birth is such a pain...

Well, now that it's over, I can finally take a good look at my son. My, such a charming little face, he is definitely my son~.

I gently played with his little fingers as he made baby noises. God, so cute...It should be illegal for a child to obtain such an innocent and adorable face. Despite that, he is kinda chubby, eh...What was I expecting? He's a baby, all babies have little sacks of fat in their cheeks.

Then he opened his eyes, I smiled excitedly when I saw his majestic golden eyes, just like his mother's~.

He looked up at me as if he was interrogating me, what the hell? I frowned and very gently flicked his little forehead making him giggle and me smile.

This little brat really has the audacity to play me like that. Whatever, I'll forgive you because you're my son...uhhh...What do I call you?

"Hey Hina, what do I name him?" I asked my subordinate who was choosing an outfit for my baby.

"Well Mistress, that's really up to you. But I'd choose a name with an inspiring or beautiful meaning."

"Hmm, Kai, meaning the king of gods..." I replied plainly.

"Oh! Like he's your little king? How cu-"

"Like he's the king of the world and every living creature but me exits only to be in awe and serve him at his feet."
I cut in smiling holding Kai close while she looked somewhat concerned.

Kai...I look forward to what you'll become in the future...

My little King...

Byyee()