However... the pack doesn't seem to be too pleased with me staying here -even for a while that is. They highly dislike me. After all, I don't belong here. I'm the intruder. The rogue. The faker. The attention seeker.

Some even suspect things like I'm sleeping with their precious alpha to get the Luna position. These pack members are so low. So, so low.

I don't want the luna position. Heck! I don't even want to be a part of any pack, let alone this pack. These people just love good gossip.

Then there is Mr IHateRogues slash IWasBornToHateRogues. Yeah, my oh so called very caring and very considering, kind hearted, sweet as a sweet potato alpha mother fucking mate.

Yep. That's him.

'you are going off the topic, Helena.' Mara pointed out. 'oh yeah. Sorry.' I muttered back.

As I was saying, my very lovely alpha king of a mate is avoiding me... or maybe it's just the other way around. Maybe... it's me who is avoiding him. Or maybe it's both of us, both of us avoiding each other.

"harder! punch harder than that!" I yelled at the warrior. "come on! You can do better than that! Even your grandma can punch him better than that! Are you a pup?"

That seemed to anger the warrior and he punched his opponent harder causing him to lose balance and fall groaning in pain.

"hmm.. That's a good one. But do better than that." I said and turned towards another pair that's fighting. "good job. You should use his lack of agility as your advantage!... Yes! Ok! Good!... One more time!... You missed it! Alright. You may take a break! All of you!" I yelled while taking a sip from my water bottle.

I sat down on the bench. I saw Asher and Evan come towards me.

"I'm so fucking tired!" Evan exclaimed plopping on the seat next to mine.

"you barely punched a fly." Asher rolled his eyes. "haha. Very funny. I actually punched a few warriors!" Evan replied. "not enough to be tired of." Asher sat on the other side of me.

Before anyone can react or say anything, next thing we found was Asher on the ground grunting in pain as Evan sat on top of his chest. Evan punched Asher's jaw one last time before standing up grinning like a maniac.

"there. I punched." Evan chuckled before looking at me. "I did a great job didn't I, bestie?"

"superb!" I gave him a thumbs up.

"thank you very much, Heli. For taking my side." Asher said sarcastically. "aww Ashy poo. Don't worry. I bet Vercan kiss you all better." I laughed. Asher's face turned bright red when I said that.

Evan sat down beside me as Asher stood up and sat on the ground pouting like a baby.

"Asher and Veronica sitting on a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love. Then comes... FUCK! THAT HURT YOU BITCH!" Evan screeched holding his bleeding nose.

Asher grinned at Evan trying to hide his own embarrassment. Then he kissed his fist. "my fist works magic on ya face, baby."

"go say baby at Veronica!" and ladies and gentleman, that's how Evan ended up chasing after Asher wanting to get revenge for punching his beautiful swoon worthy, drool worthy gorgeous face. His words not mine.