We get into our places, "Action" Jonas says and we begin to get more into the scene. As we got more into the scene, it began to get more intimate since it was a special and important scene for the two characters. As I was kissing him, I see somebody from behind the camera enter the set. The person I didn't want to see mid kiss, Xio. I was trying so hard to keep focus but it wasn't working. I got lost in thought and got quite uncomfortable. "Chase" I whisper, so only he could hear but he didn't hear. I stopped kissing but he carried on until I pushed him off me, "Cut" Jonas says. I just sit there, annoyed with what I done. "Maddie, is everything okay? Did I do something? I'm sorry" he rambled on. I just shook my head and buried my head in my hands, "I'm sorry" I say to Chase and Jonas. "Don't worry, kid. Let's all take a 30 minute break" Jonas says.

I see Madison look worried and mouths 'are you okay' to me and I shrug my shoulders. "Madelyn, did I do something?" Chase asks again and goes to rest his hand on my shoulder but I move away. "I'm fine. Please. I just need space for a couple of minutes" I say and he walks away. Madison walks over to me and sits next to me. She wraps her arm around my shoulders and I rest my head on her shoulder. "That felt so wrong" I say to Madison quietly. "I know, Maddie. It's a shitty situation to be in and I don't know what to do. Why don't you tell him?" She says. "Are you crazy? He doesn't think the same about me" I say. "Don't say a word to anyone that I told you this but JD told me that Chase was talking to him earlier and he wants to break up with Xio..." she tells me and I look at her.

"What? Why?" I ask. "He didn't tell me why. I think you should tell him how you're feeling but it's up to you" Madison says and I nod.

Chases pov
I don't know why Maddie began to get all upset. I really don't know what I done or what happened. I mean I was kinda stressed myself lately because I wanted to break up with Xio but I didn't know how to. Things just weren't the same anymore and I kinda had feelings for Mads...

I just look at her and all my worries disappear. She's so beautiful and her personality is the best. She always puts others before herself and there's just something about her. I don't even know if she thinks the same about me since I know she briefly mentioned her past relationship was abusive and toxic. I felt awful since me and Xio have been dating for almost 10 years but it wasn't the same anymore. We were always arguing, disagreeing and it just wasn't the same as it use to be but I didn't know what to do.

"Hi" Xio says and comes into my trailer and sits next to me. This was the first thing she has said to me since we argued this morning. I sigh, "Xio, I need to tell you something.." I begin to tell her and she nods her head and looks at me intrigued. "I think we should break up..." I say slowly. She looks at me confused, "What. Why? You have feelings for someone else don't you?" She says. "I just think it's not the same between us. You're still a great person Xio and I'm sorry I have to do this but I think it's for the best" I say and she nods. I could tell she was almost crying, "I agree, it's not the same anymore. I'll leave and get my things from your apartment. I wish you all the best for the show and your career" she says and stands up to leave. "Xio, wait!" I say and she turns around. "I'm sorry. I hope everything you wanted happens" I say and she smiles and leaves. I could tell she was holding everything back in her to stop crying.

Not even gonna lie, I was too. I know I said it wasn't the same but this girl was my life for 10 years. I kinda have a mini breakdown in my trailer before I head back to the scene. I only see Madison and Madelyn. "Is everything okay?" I ask and Madison leaves but Madelyn stands up. "Chase..." she begins to say and I nod.