all we need part two.

Madelyns pov
We have been in Mexico a while now. We all decided to stay with Chase for the rest of his time filming (which ended a few days ago) and have a two week family vacation whilst we are here since Chase hasn't spent much time with us because he was busy with work.

Today the plan was to just hang around the pool, since the twins are obsessed with swimming and Chase would take the older two on jet skis later on. "Mommy, where's my bikini. I wanna match with Lydia" Lexie says and walks over to me sulking. "It should be in the draw, come on I'll help you find it baby" I say and she holds my hand. I found her bikini that would match her sisters.

Once everyone was all ready to leave the hotel room, we made sure we gathered everything we would need before heading down. "You alright?" I ask Ava who seemed quiet. "Yeah, just a little headache" she says smiling. "Tell me if it gets worse and I'll go back to the hotel room with you" Chase says, hugging Ava. "Mommy, daddy. Look" Lydia shouts excitedly, noticing the water course on the ocean. "Can we go on it?" Dylan asks excitedly. "Yeah, we will have to check the twins are old enough though" I say but when I checked they were. "Do you wanna go on Ava?" I ask and she nods. "Yeah I'll go on" she says.

I decided to sit on the beach and take photos because I knew I wouldn't be good at it so Chase took the kids on.

@madelynstokes : the twins wanted to be matching, obviously

2,104 comments
@hichasestokes : when are they not.
@carodeery: I miss y'all!
@madisonbaileybabe : stoppp 😍

@hichasestokes : my two little adventurers!↳ 2,104 comments@madelynstokes : aww they look so excited!@rudeth : they take after their uncle Rudy!@mofiyah99

2,104 comments
@madelynstokes : aww they look so excited!
@rudeth : they take after their uncle Rudy!
@mofiyah99. : that looks sick!
@drewstarkey : Lexie's face is a mood!

"Hurry up daddy" the twins both say in unison because they were both too excited to go on the inflatable obstacle course. They all ran happily and had fun. It was funny watching the twins because they kept falling off into the ocean and Chase or Ava had to keep jumping in to help them back up. I seriously wonder where we got such little adventurous kids because they weren't scared to do anything.