promise.

Madelyns pov
I was struggling a lot recently. I wasn't doing too great mentally with everything. We were filming season 2 and I was thankful to be back at work but me and Chase have had a fair share of arguments lately, for dumb reasons.

I just want to tell him everything that's on my mind but by the time I get to that stage, he tells me to stop talking. He's never been like this and I don't know why he is now.

We were at set currently and me and Chase had a huge scene in a few minutes, an awkward scene, a sex scene. I was absolutely dreading it. "Hi Madelyn, you're wanted at set" Jonas says knocking on my trailer door so I begin to walk over to the set where I see Chase. His smile immediately drops when he sees me so I just sit in the corner on my phone until we starting filming.

I text Caroline, my best friend whilst I was waiting.

Madelyn: Hi Caro, can u speak?

Caroline: Of course, I always have time for you. What's up?

Madelyn: Me and Chase have to shoot in a sex scene in a couple of minutes. We still aren't on good terms.

Caroline: Aw babe, try not to think about it so much and maybe you should talk to him about everything going on when you're done??

Madelyn: Yeah I really want to. I gotta get going now to film.

Caroline: Alright, good luck. Tell me how it goes <3

Madelyn: I will do, love you Caroline ❤️

"Action" Jonas says and we begin to read our lines. Once it got to the kissing, it just felt different. I didn't like it. Once it got a little bit more 'intimate' in the scene, I got so uncomfortable. I didn't want to stop this whole thing but I couldn't focus. "Cut" Jonas says and we stop.

"Maddie, is everything okay?" He asks coming over to me. I nod, "Sorry, I had a bad nights sleep and I'm struggling to focus. I'm so sorry Jonas" I say almost breaking down and he could see this. "Don't worry, Maddie. Take the day off, both of you and get some rest we will film it tomorrow" He says and I thank him and return to my trailer.

Once I got changed out of my Sarah Cameron clothes and back into my Maddie clothes (which consisted on sweatpants and Chases T-shirt) I got into my car. Me and Chase normally just bring one car but I couldn't face him this morning so I brought my own and left before he woke up.

Once I walked into my apartment, I saw Chase sat on the couch. I was taken aback, I thought he would be in his apartment. Milo runs up to me and that snaps me out of my thoughts. "Hey Mi Mi. I've missed you!" I say bending down and hugging the excitable dog.

"What was that all about?" Chase says bluntly. I didn't know what to say. "Erm, I'm not sure" I say quietly. "Cut the bullshit. You've been avoiding me all day. Got uncomfortable shooting the scene so we had to call it off and was almost in tears to Jonas. I'm sick of it Madelyn" he says raising his voice. He never shouts or calls me Madelyn so I was taken aback.

"I'm sorry I was uncomfortable that I had to get practically naked in-front of a ton of crew and someone that I have had multiple arguments with in the last 24 hours" I say sighing. "That someone is your fucking boyfriend" he says standing up. "Yeah, it would be nice if you acted like it maybe" I say. I was holding everything in me to not let myself break down into tears.

My past relationship was abusive so I hated arguing and shouting, Chase knew this. We never argue, not until recently. He use to be so caring and loving. I grab Milo's leash and puts it on him. "I'm taking Milo for a walk" I say and put my shoes on. "You're always running away from your problems" Chase says loudly. I turn around and look at him.