her.

This was requested - thank you for the great idea :)

*this was set whilst filming season 1 of outer banks when Chase was still with his ex Xio*

Madelyns pov
Today was just another day on set. I loved my job and the show but everyday reminded me of how much I had feelings for Chase. I knew I shouldn't, he was with Xio and has been for almost 10 years. I just couldn't help it. Doing all these scenes with him made it worse, it's like I wish I was Sarah Cameron in real life and he was John B.

The previous relationship of mine was awful, to say the least. It was abusive and extremely toxic. I was so scared to break up with him but I finally did it and it made me realise how badly I was treat. Especially seeing how Chase is with Xio.

Today we were doing the bell tower scene together. "Hey Mads" Chase says as I walk past him to go to my trailer. "Oh hi Chase. How are you?" I ask him. "I'm good, it's the bell tower scene today" he tells me laughing. "Yeah, I know. I gotta go get ready now but I'll see you soon" I say and wave to him as I enter my trailer. I just sat scrolling through Tiktok for a little while before I got into my 'Sarah Cameron' clothes which was a cropped top and a denim skirt. Once I done that, I headed to hair and makeup.

"There she isssss" Madison says as I see her in hair and makeup when I enter. Me and Madison were extremely close, I even told her everything about Chase but she was the only one who knew. "How you feeling for this scene?" She asks me and I just sigh, "It ain't gonna help, I know that" I say forcing a laugh. Madison just smiles sympathetically. "I heard them arguing on my way here from my trailer" she tells me. "She's here?" I say annoyed and she nods.

Don't get me wrong, she's a really nice person. She's great and all but having to make out with her boyfriend whilst she's in the room isn't so great. Especially when you have feelings for her boyfriend. A loud slamming door snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked up and saw an upset and annoyed looking Chase enter hair and makeup and sits down. "You good?" Madison asks him. "Me and Xio were arguing... it's been happening so much the past few weeks" he says beginning to get upset. Without thinking anything of it, I walk over to him and hug him. He wraps his arms around me. I had butterflies.

He calmed down quickly so I let go of him, "Thanks Mads, for helping me calm down" he says and I smile towards him. "No worries, anytime" I say and head back over to my chair, next to Madison who's smirking towards me. "Stop" I mouth to her, so Chase couldn't hear and she just chuckles.

Once I got hair and makeup done, I had an hour to spare before we began to shoot so I went to see who else was around. I see Lilah but she was sat with Xio so I didn't wanna go over there. That was until Lilah said, "Cline. Come overrrr." I just walk over to the two, "What's up Lil Pate" I say and sitting next to Lilah. "Nothing I just haven't saw you yet today" she says laughing. "Maddie, I need your help" I hear Madison shout so I quickly walk over to her. "Are you okay?" I ask worried and she giggles, "Yeah, I don't actually need your help I just thought you would appreciate it to get out of that situation" she says. "Yeah, thanks. You're the best" I say. "Wanna head to my trailer and watch some Netflix before you have to go shoot?" She asks me and I nod so we head into her trailer and begin to watch a movie.

- - -

"Maddie, you need to go shoot the bell tower scene now" I hear Madison saying and tapping me on the shoulder, I must've fell asleep. "Oh shit, thanks for waking me Bails" I say and we head to the bell tower, Madison said she would come to watch like she does most scenes she isn't in. I immediately see Chase, "Mads, you ready?" He asks and I nod my head after hesitating. "You sure? You've been pretty quiet." He says, double checking. He always made sure you were doing good, he was amazing. "Yeah, it's just a big scene I guess" I say and he agrees.