|| HC - Tsundere much. ||

|| im having writers block, so im currently allowing like 3 requests so that i can write! ||

[] whitty is easily flustered, definetely.
[] sub.
[] he definetely uses the lines of 'shut up, idiot', 'its not like i like you', 'you're so dumb!' etc.
[] he stutters a lot if you smile at him.
[] bro he probably won you a teddy bear at a carnival and goddamn said 'i only did this because it looked like you wanted it, so just shut up.'
[] he only used a pick up line once and immediately regretted it.

[]"aw, youre so nice."
[]"shut up! i dont like you like that!"

[] if you two got together, he'd probably be slightly more open.
[] he definetely got you a hoodie because why not?

[] his confession was so adorable lmao
[] "okay, look. i don't know how to say this but, here i go. you better listen carefully. i.. i like you, like, i love you.. i like how you still enjoy to be around me, and how you're so funny and nice.. you heard me! d-dont make me say it again."

[] "im only giving you my sweater because i feel sorry for you." he said, as he took his hoodie off and gave it to you.
[] "you know, you dont always have to think about me. im not that important anyway, why do you care?" you said, as you put his hoodie on.
[] his face flushed in both anger and being flustered, "look, i was.. trying to be romantic! im not doing that again if it just goes over your thick head."

[] if you gave him a kiss on the cheek, he'd definetely be like 'what was that for?!'

[] if youre hurt by someone, he'd grab you and kiss your forehead. he'd then say, "only.. i get to be mean to you.. okay?"

[] "wait, your picking me as your partner?"
[] "yeah.. i guess i dont hate you that much."