Family stays together (Batfam, Dami-centric)

It took me awhile to figure out the picture above and when i did i thought it was so wholesome and just had to write something. The art does not belong to me btw

I also had plans to type up a different one shot from my notebook where i write all my rough drafts but didn't feel like it so you get this one first, and i dunno if i'll get to the other one at all because the more I think about it, the less i like the idea i had lol. But regardless enjoy, and if you liked it and want me to write one of your requests instead of just my own ideas that i get randomly, dm me or put a message in the chat with it and i'll hopefully get around to it.

It would take Damian, at least, a month to name the differences between living with his mother and living with his father, but the biggest difference by far was when he got injured.

When he lived with his mother there was never any comfort or check ins or help when Damian would get hurt. He was expected to suck it up, do it himself, deal with it, and not make that mistake again. So the first time he got really injured on a mission with his father, was a pleasant surprise to wake up too.

His father and Dick were asleep on either side of the bed, Titus was on top of his feet, Alfred(the cat) was sitting at the end of the bed by Titus watching him, Tim and Stephine were leaning over the back of the bed by his head, Cas was standing next to Dick, Duke and Jason were asleep at the foot of the bed, and Alfred was in the doorway smiling.

In that moment, Damian decided he liked this much better, and never wanted to go back to his mother.