37| Teasing With Jealousy

Start from the beginning

| (M/N)'s POV

The bell rung, signaling that it ws time for lunch. For all Ouran Schools students. I was about to text Haruhi if she was done at class, after I just finished packing my things, but a sudden 'buzz' from my phone made me take it out to look at who had texted me. Looking at the name it was surprisingly Haruhi.

I opened the app seeing what she had sent me.

______________
______________________

(09xxx xxx xxx)
To: (M/N)
From: Haru-chi

Sorry, nii-chan I actually
just realised that I went
with the twins to the cafeteria.
[ 11:48_read ]

Should we just have lunch
here? ฅ^•ﻌ•^
[ 11:48_read ]

_____________________
_______________

I chuchkled a little, before I was about to type in my reply a disturbing 'awe' suddenly camde from behind me, making me put my phone to my chest and looked over my shoulder looking at the person, then glared after seeing their face.

"I didn't know my little Haruhi texted so cutely with emotes!" Tamaki exclaimed as he put his hands to his blushing cheeks. My eye twitched from irritation at the sight. I bonked his head, before typing my reply to Haruhi.

______________
______________________

(09xxx xxx xxx)
To: Haru-chi
From: (M/N)

Should we just have lunch
here? ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
[ 11:48_read ]

Yeah.
[ 11:49_sent ]

I'll meet you
there, sis
(^w^)/
[ 11:50_sent ]

_____________________
_______________

"Ohh!! My little Haruhi and (M/N) are going to lunch? As the daddy I will come as well!" Tamaki annoyingly declaired as he clasped his hands together looking quite excited to see my little sister. I closed my phone and put it in my pocket, before giving Tamaki an elbow in the stomach. I put my stuff down then got my lunchbox.

"Stop being a creepy weirdo, when I'm texting Haruhi." I warned with a glare as Tamaki clenched his stomach with overly dramatic tears, thought he still managed to follow me all the way to the cafeteria, somehow on the way; Kyoya, Mori-senpai and Honey-senpai joined to follow me too.

When we got there I heard noisy chatter, but my eyes focused on finding my little sister first, after a minute of turning my gaze, I spotted Haruhi across the hall of the cafeteria. I let myself slipped from the hosts and went to her side wearing a smile.

"Hey sis," I greeted in a low voice not wanting to let her real identity slip from me like last time(chapter 11).

"Oh nii-chan, sorry I got worried about those two, so I got tagged along before I knew it," Haruhi explained to me, letting out a tired sigh while she looking at the twins who were ordering--well was. They looked to be in a pickle.

"Stop copying me!" The twins both yelled at each other with a look of irritation. "I said, stop copying me!!" They both yelled at the same time again, growling from anger at each other. As both of them looked to be ready to punch the other.