Chapter 13

hi hope you all enjoy this chapter ^^

Karl's pov

When we got home, we went to the white house to ask Tommy and Tubbo for help im glad that I remember their names but some things about them I still didn't know.

So when we got there Dream knocked and after some seconds Tubbo opened the door and looked confused at us but when he saw Dream's serious face he let us in and led us to the livingroom where Tommy was sitting.

(Tu) So what do you guys need?

because i don't want to write an explanation again we just skip after Dream told Tubbo and Tommy everything that happened

(To) Wait WHAT?!

(Tu) ... we will help it's for everyones sake to defent him and to get Karl's memories back

(D) Thanks you two come on we'll look in the library for a book that tells us how to defend him,at least I hope there is a book about him...

At the library

3rd pov

Everyone was searching for the book, they didn't found it until Tommy yelled "Hey was this door always here?" THe others quickly rushed to TOmmy to look at a old door that looked like it would break when you move it but that's not what the others found shocking, no it's the sign on the door "banned books". Surely everyone knew that there was the book about him so they went into the room.

(this is what it looks like just a little smaller)

Karl's pov

It was beautiful in the room, it looked old and mysterious, after we all looked around we started searching for the book about him. I was searching with Sapnap in an section of the room. Sometimes we would look eachother in the eyes and just stop for a second searching.

Well anyways I searched all of the books in the seactions when I saw a book that looked familiar. I grabbed it and the gover was really old that's when I remebered when I saw this book. I saw it in sir billiams room. It was the book about him sir billiam told me this because he saw how I stared at it. I quickly told Sapnap to come here. He came and I showed him the book. We looked in it and on the first page was standing

The Book about him

"This is it, Karl you found it come on we need to tell the others."

Dream's pov

We were about to give up but then we saw Karl and Sapnap running to us with a book in their hand. Sapnap told us that this book is it. We all were facilated that we finally found the book. We quickly went out to the library and went home. Tommy and Tubbo went to their own house and told us that they would come over tommorow. So it was now just Me, Sapnap, Karl, George, Ranboo, Phil and Techno. When we got home I went to the kitchen to make us all something to eat.

Sapnap's pov

While Dream went to cook for us all, we sat down on the couch. It was silent for some minutes until Ranboo started talking with Karl about how he time travelled and if he can remember some time travels he did. Karl told him that he just rememberes one time travel but his others he wrote down in books. Ranboo seemed interested in them, like me but I already read them so but I wonder if he forgot sometimes to write down some time travels but I guess I will never find this out.

Some minutes later Dream yelled for us to come and eat something, so we did and after that we all went to bed. When I was in bed I heard my door creak open, I looked to the door and saw KArl standing there scared. "Can... I sleep here?" He asked me I nodded and so we both fell asleeep cuddling. 

tbc

sorry for the mistakes hope you all have a great day/night