chapter 3

hii hope you all enjoy this chapter

Karl's pov

"hmm?" this room is familiar but idk why, was I here before. The last thing I remember is that someone saved me from someone but who. Doesn't matter, I just write it done.

Entry ???

I seem to have forgotten everything besides one thing from my last time travel. I don't know what the entries before this meant.

"Don't Forget"

But what, what should I not Forget

-Karl

Maybe I should look around here, maybe then I remember something, like how I got here. I went out of the secret room, to find myself in a small almost empty room with a door to the outside. Suddenly someone came into the room, but I didn't recognize them, they had brown hair and a sweater with stripes that looked like a bee. "Karl, there you are" I looked confused at him but if I knew him then I didn't want to ask him who he is, so I won't make things awkward. I just started to follow him. I saw a country over a not-so-deep crater. The boy went into the country and I just followed him confused.

Where am I and who are these people that keep staring at me and the boy?

Tubbo's pov

Karl was acting weird; he keeps looking around confused like he didn't know where he was. But he knows that right? I hope he's alright.

We both keep walking to the white house when someone yelled behind us "TUBBO" I knew right away who it was and yelled back "TOMMY". Tommy came up to us and said hi to Karl, I quickly looked at Karl to see his reaction. He said hi back but looked confused like he was by me.

Karl's pov

Ok, now I know the names of the two, Tommy and Tubbo. But Tubbo looked like he noticed something he always gave me concert glances. But then we arrived at a big house. I walked in and looked around.

Tommy's pov

What is with Karl he looked at me like he didn't know me and now he's looking around in the white house like he never had been here. I'm going to ask Tubbo after our meeting with Dream, Sapnap, and George.

"Karl can you wait here; we'll be right back," Tubbo said to Karl.

Then we walked into Tubbo's office, where the Dream team already waited for us.

(D) Dream talking, (S) Sapnap talking, (G) George Talking, (T) Tommy talking, (Tu) Tubbo

(D) Hi you two

(T,Tu) Hi Big D

(Tu) So we want to make a pact with you guys, so we won't have wars again.

(D) Ok, I'm listening

(Tu) So we thought that we make an alliance so that everyone who wants from the Dreamsmp and for L'manberg can live where they want without being afraid that they would be banned from there and that I and Dream are like the leaders/ presidents. What do you guys think?

(G) I think it's a good idea, Dream?

(D) hmm, ok i will accept

(T) YASS POGCHAMP

(Tu) Wait before you go, can you guys keep an eye on Karl he's acting weird, and I thought he could move in with you all. Is that ok?

(S) yeah, ok I'm fine with-it you guys? but in which way weird?

(Tu) He looks around like he doesn't know where he is and when I said Hi to him, he looked at me like I was a stranger same goes for Tommy.

(S) Strange...

Karl's pov

I sat there for a few minutes when three guys and Tommy and Tubbo walked out. Tubbo walked up to me and said that. I'll be living with the three strangers. I nodded and walked to them.

tbc

sorry for the mistakes and have a great day/night ^^