chapter 9

hi hope you all enjoy this chapter!!

Karl's pov

After some minutes later they both came out of the room they were in. Quackity looked on the verge of tears and Sapnap had a kind of poker face on. I wonder what happened in there. Sapnap walked up to me and said that we were going.

What happened in the room

Sapnap's pov

When Karl closed the door I looked at Quackity he just said "and?".

"So Quackity I will explain it to you but you won't say anyone about it until Karl wants to tell the others or not. So Quackster Karl lost his memories and I won't tell you how or why all I can say is that it was our fault and I don't know why you changed so much but I know that it hurted Karl before his memory loss. It hurted me too. What happened to the Quackity we knew? what happened?"

Quackity didn't talk but he seemed on the verge of tears.

now at the dream team's house

Karl's pov

I sat down on the couch Sapnap next to me and the other sat across from us. "Karl? can you tell us what you remembered?" one of them asked. I nodded and began to tell them what I remembered. After I told them what I remembered, they looked shocked at me and then Dream said something that shocked me "So he would have controlled me and you would have tried to convince people that wasn't me and when nobody believed you you started to Time travel to find out when he began controlling me but that means the Karl on the cliff that day was future, Karl ?!"

Sapnap and George looked shocked and confused, I looked just shocked, when this is true then this means I saved dream from him. But what happened on the cliff is he still alive or is he dead. I wanted to ask dream what happened but the other two were question dream about him. I just sat there and listened to what Dream answered.

"He is someone powerful, I'm still not sure if he is gone or not because it was easy to kill him a little too easy."

That's when I realized that I need to ask so I hushed the others and asked dream what happened.

"Ok, so I was about to shake hands with him when you came and yelled for me to not shake his hands, then you told me a reason not to shake his hands, I said that I would believe you and then I knew you said the truth because he charged at you and wanted to kill you while he yelled that he was so close on controlling me, I got my sword out and stapped him into the chest then he fell lifeless on the ground, you thanked me and I said no problem that's when I turned away and thought, then I realized that I never told you about him so I wanted to ask but when I turned around you weren't there anymore and that's all that happened."

After he told me this, I realized that I did a mistake, nobody from us made sure that he is dead. He's alive! But where is he and what is he planning. But on the other hand, I'm not sure if he's alive or not. This is so confusing. It's hard to know things when you have memory loss and can't recall anything besides what you remembered. So that would mean before I can make sure if he's alive I must remember everything.

"Umm Karl are you okay, you've been quiet for a long time?" I heard. I looked up at Sapnap and told him that I just spaced out. After that, I got into the kitchen to eat an apple. Before I could eat it I looked out at the window to see someone standing in the distance. I was scared so I ran with my apple back into the living room. 

tbc

sorry for the mistakes hope you all have a great day/night ^^