CHAPTER 1 INTO YOU - Part 2: The Man who lean in close to me

Start from the beginning

"Well, my name is Lichen," I introduced myself.

"Lichen," he remarked, winking.

"Hey, why do you wink at me? You're insane! " I said.

The two of us burst out laughing. He's a good man. But I still

"You look gorgeous when you smile," he murmured as he wiped the sweat from my forehead. With a serious expression, he asked, "Do you want to be anything more than my friend?" And that astounded me.

"Here you go again..."

"Forget it. The bus is here; let's go! " he yelled, cutting me off from saying anything.  Running to the bus.

My feet are still a bit achy. So I'm slowly following him.

Baron sits comfortably in the middle, near the window, while staring at me. I just ignore him by choosing another seat, but he grabs me and takes me to his seat.

"Don't ignore me now that we've met," he said. Inserting the left earphone into my ear. "It's now your turn to listen to my music," he added. I didn't remove it as I also wanted to listen to music. Even though I'm not sure who sang the song he played, it's in a style I enjoy.

"Why are you so quiet? "Are you fine?" he said.

"Umm!" I hesitated to answer, as I am curious about the song.

"So do you like this song?" he inquired once more.

"Kind of, but what song is this?" I said.

As an answer, he leaned up close to me and murmured, "Into you."

"Into you? Who sang it? " I inquired.

"That's correct, I got into you," he added once again.

"What?" I asked.

"Can't I?" he reasoned.

"What! Hey, I don't understand you. "

"Never mind, let's meet later."

"Oh, why?" I was caught off guard by what he said. He locked his gaze on mine, which made me uneasy. I said it once again. "Perhaps I'll be late."

He changed his tone to solemn. "We're going to the same place, so I'll wait," he remarked.

For a while, we become silent.

A few minutes ago, we finally arrived at our school bus stop.

"Oh, we are here! I said". When I stood up, my feet suddenly hurt as I screamed, "Ah!".

"Be careful," he said, He grabs my waist and helps me walk.

I said, "No need to help me. I can walk on my own. "

"No, I told you I'd be at your school as well," he said. "So I still have time to accompany you in your classroom," he said, holding me carefully.

It's because he was eager to accompany me, and I just let him. I can't deny that my feet still hurt too, so I need some assistance.

//

Finally, we got to my classroom. My friends were not there. Only a couple of my classmates are present. They are all staring at us, but this man only stares at me.