chapter 4: its you

Hai sexy creatures i hope your enojoying my story lots of love to you 
♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡☆☆☆

Undine pov

Well a soon as we defeated black star the room went silent. It was very awkward......but then everyone cheered that i won hmmmm maybe things arent so awkward.

Serrana pov

As i changed back into my human form everyone cheered it was pretty awesome and cool♡! Weve never been treated so friendly by so many people its actually pretty nice. As soon as stein announced us the winners black star woke up!!! He had a very stern look on his face...... oh no does he recognize her!.

Undine pov

Black star woke up and gave this look that sent chills down my spine. And he said "we need to talk alone". The room went dead silent but i aggreed  and so did stein (supprisingly) however serrana protested but i insited and said "ill be fine remember im not that weak"  she gave a sigh and said in a sassy manner "fine".(also tsubaki stayed with serrana)

Serrana pov

WHY WOULD SHE GO WITH HIM!!!!!!HE CAN REALLY HURT HER OH MAN I HAVE TO realx.... everything will be fine shes strong i just have to realx.

Undine pov

We begun to walk out of class and headed outside near a tree. We then sat down under the shade. He turned to me and said "how did you become like this" i sighed.

*flash back 9 years ago*

No ones pov

The sky was bright it was sunny and quiet day in a peaceful village. There black star met a new friend his name was hideyoshi he had the same ginger hair but has brown eyes. Black star saw him playing in the forest alone pretending to be a princess warrior  when joined in and said "and im the best ninja warrior!". He startled the poor child and said who are you? Black star replied with i am the famous ninja black star!! Who are you black star asked and hideyoshi replied with "i am hilde the princess warrior"

Black star knew that hideyoshi was a boy but he didnt care. Soon there after that had a conversation on mommies and daddy's. Black star said he didn't have any and neither do i replied hideyoshi the sad truth of these children is there our both orphans.

One day a massive storm passed by the village and on the same day black star never saw hideyoshi again that is until now as a girl with pastel purple eyes and named undine.

*present time*

Undine pov

I basically reminded him of our past as kids but i finally decided to tell he him what had happened that day.

*flash back again*

Hideyoshi/undine pov

Hmm its a storm i better find black star. Who else can i go to.

I was walking in the village but no one was there.i yelled if anyone was there but no one replied so instead i try to out run the storm.

The cold wind pierced in my skin and the cold rain hit my like hard rocks. But i didnt give up. As i kept walking i  ended up on the sea cliff i knew it was dangerous so i try to walk back but i couldn't the wind blew harder and harder.until i fell in the ocean i try to not to drown but i dont know how to swim and i sank like a rock.

Hmmmmm I smell salt. I open my eyes and find myself  near a beach inside of a hammock in the shade of a plam tree. It was warm with a gentle breeze with the scent of the salty sea filling my nose.

Suddenly the most beautiful woman came to me. She was wearing a long white dress she had wavy long ash blonde hair with light blonde streaks.

She came to me and said in a motherly tone"about time you woke up little one"

I asked her "who are you? Where am I? And how did I get here?" She replied with "I am venus the principal of love and beauty, you are on a safe island just of the coast of your village, and my mermaids saved you and brought you to me"

Theres mermaids!!!!! So cool!!!!!!

She gave me soft look filled with happiness almost as she knew what i was thinking. I then ask her "whats a principal?" She replied with "a principal is being who is in charge of a certain thing all humans experience" i had no idea what that meant.

She then saw my confused expression and said "there are five principals life,death,day,night, and love most people experience this its our job to make sure they do" ( yes lorde death is the principal of death)

Finally i knew she meant. I got of the hammock and told her my girl name "nice to meet you venus im hilde" she looked at me warmly and asked have you always felt like a girl?" I replied "yea" she then took my hand and said "if you want i can change your outside to match your inside"

Even though i was young i knew what she meant. I replied "yes" ! Eargly.

She then whispered in my ear and said "show me who you are" and all my boyness was gone she showed me a mirror and i cried im so beautiful! My hair was long and my eyes were now pastel purple! She smiled softly and said " the name undine suits you better dosent it" i smiled back and said "yes" that name felt so right.

Venus pov

I knew she was different i knew she wasnt a boy. I freed her of her pain. I have a new daughter i will name her undine.

Present time
Blakc star pov

After all that i heard i am so shocked. Still shes pretty hot WAIT what am i doing!!!!! She was born a boy.

Undine pov

"Well now you know what happened" his jaw dropped  and he gave this face of pleasure? Hmm maybe my imagination.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡♡☆☆♡☆♡☆♡☆☆♡

So now you know shes transgender deal with it.

Will black star fall in love or will soul or maybe stein?!.