chapter 3: the choker

Sorry i havent upadated you know cause i have school and stuff well enjoy.

================================
Undine pov

As I ready my battle stance serrana changes into a Victorian laced choker with the symbol of Aphrodite the goddess of love and beauty. At first black star looked and laughed at us but little did he know how dangerous we can be.

Black star pov

A choker?! You  gotta be kidding me whats that gonna do.

Undine pov

I open my mouth and say " song of the maiden blades" and i began to sing an ellusive song with nonspecific lyrics to it as i continue to sing four swords soon come into existence behind me each silver with pearls and a unique sense to each.

One in the hilt had jade the other amethyst as for the other two they had opal,diamond, each with a elegant bow to tie around it

Everyone seemed a bit shocked to see our ability as a team.  black star the entire time I sang my song was both confused and shocked.

I finally reach the chours of the song and as this happens the swords begin to attack black star he dodged nearly every strike until one cut a streak on his face he then looked towards me and asked "what kind weapon is she?". Of course i finish my song and all the swords but one disappear.

I grab the diamond one in my hand and replied "shes a siren choker pretty much a voice enhancer that lets me use my voice as way to contact weapns from other worlds or to simply influence your actions,emotions, and power it all depends what song i sing oh also while me and seranna our together i can shatter and crack bone in one screech and transform at will so id be careful if i were you"

As i told them these things they all seemed pretty shocked hmmmm oh well.

I say "alright lets finish this" i throw the sword in the air and sing the same song once more all the swords appear and attack him once more he pretty much juggles the attacks and nearly gets pierced every time.

He then gives me one solid blow to the stomach. ......ow suddenly the swords disappear obviously cause he stopped my song.

Quickly I get up and sing animal by kesha. As i continue to sing i get in a trance and transform into a swarm of butterflies and flutter all over the room I then regourp my self on the ceiling and drop kick on top of black star he knocked and we one.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡♡

Thanks for reading and again im new to this plz dont kill me for it thank yoy bai♡♡♡♡♡♡