||𝕃𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕝 𝟛||

✧˚ · .. . . . . ╰┈➤ ✧˚ · .

                                     "𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕤..𝔾𝕠 𝕠𝕟 𝕒 𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥..𝕆𝕜𝕒𝕪?"

                                                                                                              ✧˚ · .. . . . . ╰┈➤ ✧˚ · .

You woke up to see Shigaraki next to you, arms wrapped around you protectively.  You quickly remembered what had happened and let out a small whimper. This apparently set Shigaraki off because he opened his eyes, scowled trying to understand why you were there, then pulled you closer. "Shhh Shhh" He stroked your hair gently. You loved him so much, more than anything in this small little world. 

Then your heart started a̶c̶h̶i̶n̶g̶  burning. It hurt, a lot. You slowly pushed Shigaraki away and took a couple deep breaths, panic spreading through you both. "Sorry.." Shigaraki thought it was his fault. 

"H-huh? no.. just. h-hurt, always d-does" You stuttered, catching your breath. Soon enough you curled back up trying not to cry. You bit your lip, feeling guilty. "i'm..sorry Shigarki" He gave you a puzzled look, nudging you to continue. You took another deep breath " I.. don't know how to not make this confusing" "Use gaming lingo" He scoffed as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. You gave a nod " well.. Game over, is.. soon" He stiffened " and, to.. suffer less.. I need to delete some files" "delete them then, idiot" You sighed, choosing your next words carefully " these files are... Feelings of love" You looked at him, you couldn't see but he had a jealous look on his face.

"You..liked Dabi huh?" You chocked on air " what?! n-no... I miss him but.. no.. ill see him soon enough" You continued " There for.. you, and i'm sorry but the file's to big to delete" You looked away, ready to get up and walk away. You were quite surprised to see him lean over to you and pant a small c̶r̶u̶s̶t̶y̶ kiss on the tip of your nose, something he only knew to do from a video game cut screen.

"W-wha?" "You already were my player two weren't you?" You blinked, your face heating up. "Mine..at least until level 7. " You couldn't help the overwhelming need to cry, a few tears already streaming down your cheeks. You didn't know if you were crying because of Shigaraki or Dabi. 

Shigaraki looked alarmed, to say the least. He took you back into his arms like a child holding onto a toy. Just hearing him breath with you, and hearing his hearts low rhythmatic beating calmed you. 

soon you noticed, again, his head in your hair. You started giggling " Whats with you and my hair, huh?" he gave a small growl. " Its comfy.  And it smells like Ohagi..." The last part was said just above a whisper, and that's all it took to melt your heart. 

You feel like you won the game. 

✧ ˚ · . ✧ ˚ · . ✧ ˚ · . ✧ ˚ · . ✧ ˚ · . ✧ ˚ · .

Later, much to your dismay, Shigaraki had villain things to do. And, since you were so fragile now, you couldn't go assasinate.  Soon, Toga and Twice walked in. Twice was one of your bestfriends and Toga was your kill buddy. 

They sat on the couch, one on either side, both their eyes showing worry. "Hey Y/n- chan~ you don't look too good.." "She looks fine Toga, She looks like piece of shit!" You giggled slightly, glad they weren't bringing up Dabi. "Lets go outside Y/N- chan! we need to get you clothes!" Clothes.. You wonder why.

"I have clothes, Toga" She frowned. " Yeah but we need to get you pretty princess clothes!" You sighed, knowing you couldn't win this argument.

✧ ˚ · . ✧ ˚ · . ✧ ˚ · . ✧ ˚ · . ✧ ˚ · . ✧ ˚ · .

Soon enough you were in the mall, trying on dresses with Toga. Twice left to go look for shoes for whatever-the-heck- event you were going to in This. You wore a simple black dress with light blue patterns that matched your 'villain outfit'.  You were just glad it wasn't one of those dresses that hugged your legs. It definitely wasn't very fancy. 

Twice presented a pair of boots with a small heel at the bottom. Plain black with a small controller printed on the side . Odd, you doubted they'd choose black for you. Now Toga set a red bow in your hair, again, a bit odd. This was never your color scheme, it almost reminds you of- 

"Y/N-Channn~, lets head home okay~?" You were pulled out of your thoughts by Toga. You  agreed, paid for the clothing - that you weren't allowed to take off-  and headed home, taking the long route to make sure you weren't followed. 

✧ ˚ · . ✧ ˚ · . ✧ ˚ · . ✧ ˚ · . ✧ ˚ · . ✧ ˚ · .

You were laying in Your room, on your phone. Kurogiri had been an ass and said that since Dabi was gone and you didn't have a room he f̶o̶r̶c̶e̶d̶  Gave you the room. So now, here you are, all dressed up on the bed, playing some stupid game. You really wished you were on the couch with Dabi right now instead. You liked spending time time with the league but, they weren't Dabi. You loved Shigaraki, but he'd never be able to communicate with you like you did with Dabi.

Pulling you from your thoughts was a knock at the door. You got up and opened your door to reveal your handy lover dressed in 'fancy' clothing. He wore black high-rising dress pants with a Gucci belt, I repeat, a Gucci. belt. A metal chain fell from a belt loop and rose to the next. Did you spy a game controller on the loop? Yes, yes you did. 

He was also dressed in a black...Dress shirt? or was that a sweater? you couldn't tell. He also wore a white tuxedo vest. He had the hands on his face and shoulders. The one on the left shoulder bore a rose.

                                        "𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕤..𝔾𝕠 𝕠𝕟 𝕒 𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥..𝕆𝕜𝕒𝕪?"

  The clock struck midnight.

𝕐𝕠𝕦 ℂ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕃𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕝 𝟛.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■