||𝕋𝕦𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕝||

✧˚ ·

✧˚ · .. . . . .  ╰┈➤  ✧˚ · .

                                                             " 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖?!"

                                                                                                      ✧˚ · .. . . . . ╰┈➤ ✧˚ · .

❝ 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕘𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕨?❞  You called out to what you assumed were kidnappers. The blonde just giggled and continued dragging you through the dark alleyway. You reached a old bar and watched as the guy in the weird mask pulled the door open. The blonde's grip loosened on your wrist and you took the chance to rip it from her grasp and dart the other way. The man in the mask sighed, saying something to the blonde you couldn't quite understand. When you looked behind you saw the blonde skipping after you with a knife. "Y/n-Chan~" 

You felt a sharp pain on your head before you blacked out. 

╭        .      ·         .        ✧   ˚      ·      .        ╰┈➤            .             ·           .       ✧       ˚       ·             .

When your heavy eyes gave way and you were able to lift your head you were expecting to see yourself tied up, instead you sat on a couch covered by a blanket. How did you get here, your heads a little fuzzy so you try and remember. 

It was a day like any other, you were with Kai for blood tests, beat, worked for an hour , and was injected with a drug that would soon make you explode. Your captor, Kai, said he could extract your blood with the drug in it and make bullets like he does with Eri. He was sure with these bullets he could blow All Might's head right off. 

Hero's arrived, struggling to take Eri away. Whilst the blonde and the masked man stole you away and brought you here. 

Your new...Captors? must have seen you were awake because a purple mist called you over to the bar. You slowly approached, drooping into the seat. " Soooo.. whats in store for me today, torture? Blood tests? Death?" The mist man looked taken aback, he quickly recollected himself. "no,no. L/N. We.." He hesitated, then looked past you. " I'll let you explain, Tomura." 

You quickly looked behind yourself to see a light blue haired villain with a hand over his face. You recognized him in an instant. " what?! Your Tomura Shigaraki like, The Tomura Shigaraki!" were you a bit of a fan of villains, maybe just a litlle. He flinched a bit before grabbing your arm with four fingers, dragging you to the couch. "ouch ouch! Careful!" Your arm bled through your thin, white shirt from injures of yesterdays blood test.  

He forced you down onto the couch and sat on the table in-front of you. "i'll make this nice and simple for you, We want you to join the league." You sat there, wide eyed, with your brows furrowed in confusion. "Why..?" You said after awhile. " I offer you the chance of a lifetime and all you say is why?! Brat!"  He muttered the last part.   " I- I mean.. yes but you..know I won't last long. " You replied, cursing yourself for stuttering."If your concerned about fightin-" " No,no not that! I uh..Overhaul...drug.. I'm actually going to explode soon." He seemed a little upset that you cut him off, but his eyes also held a new emotion. You couldn't tell if he actually cared or if it was just pity. 

He scoffed before looking away. " you've seen where this place is located so we can't let you leave now." His face was a little red.  He flopped down into the seat next to you before diving for the x-box  controller. He rested again and fired up the gaming system. You turned to him with wide eyes " 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖?!" He glanced at you like you had new found worth before passing you another controller, which you happily took. 

╭              .              ·            .        ✧        ˚           ·            . ╰┈➤              .             ·          .          ✧        ˚         ·       .

You  and Shigaraki, whom you now titled Crusty Gamer, played for hours. You found he mainly liked classic games. He must have been playing for years because you didn't stand a chance. In all the fighting games you didn't land one hit. Not.A.Single.Hit.  Shigaraki looked pleased when he left and you could almost hear the smirk on his face when he told you you could sleep on the couch. 

Once all the villains had retired to their rooms you reached into your pocket, taking out the small watch Kai programmed to  show when you were due to die. One year. 365 days. 

You were fine with this, you couldn't care even if you tried. The League could make your year quite interesting, so you guessed you really wouldn't mind helping. When Kai had taken you he made sure to 'eliminate' your family. Since you had nobody to say goodbye to, why not just stay here with a crusty gamer, a bloody blonde, two face,  MISTery man,  a burnt emo, and some extras.  

        .. You really should work on your manners.. 

you were just about to fall asleep when you felt like you were being watched. You looked up from the couch to see none other than a burnt emo. He sat down next to you and sighed. You two sat in  comfortable silence 'till you fell asleep, the first sleep you had felt comfortable you've had a long time.

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕦𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕝. 

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■