It was so strikingly obvious that he liked Jugyeong. Miyeon didn't blame him - Jugyeong was truly a pretty person in all sense of the word, no matter how she thought she looked. She was beautiful on the outside, and on the inside. All in all, Miyeon didn't blame Seojun for liking her.

For now, her feelings were irrelevant. They were one-sided, and therefore problematic if they were to come out. Miyeon had come to this resolve within moments of hearing Seojun admit his feelings, and she was going to stick with it.

No more jealousy, no more reading into things. She would simply have fun and try not to notice the aching feeling. It wouldn't be fair to Seojun or Jugyeong.

Miyeon was just glad to have who she would consider as perhaps her closest friend back. There was an obvious difference since she told Seojun what had happened on that fateful night, and the girl seemed to live more freely. As if a weight had been completely lifted from her shoulder.

There was still that guilt, but with Seojun slowly forgiving her and Suho already having done so, Miyeon decided that in place of focusing on those feelings, she would work to be able to forgive herself as well.

She wasn't the only one who had changed, it was rather clear that Suho had grown a lot happier since his confession to Jugyeong and the kiss that followed it not long after.

In fact, this seemed to show the next day. They had arrived at school in the similar way, stopping a few streets away and separating, Miyeon dashing off to meet up with Jugyeong or Sooa, and Suho trailing behind, taking his time as always.

"Good morning." Miyeon practically sang as she slipped into the seat beside Jugyeong's and Sooa's. She let her bag drag down her blouse sleeve for a moment as she put her phone on the desk, placing it on the ground. She wasn't going to stay there of course, but there was a small amount of time before class began.

"Ah - Miyeon." Jugyeong had a smile on her face as she looked up at her friend. "Your bow is a little crooked, here, let me fix it."

"Thank you." Miyeon bent down slightly as Jugyeong tightened the bow underneath her collar, twisting the corners upwards so that it sat properly above her chest. "Sooa, how are you and Taehoon?" She asked, after thanking Jugyeong again for her help.

"We're good!" The girl seemed energetic as she sat up. "Nothing like a small break to make you stronger. Ah, I was so happy." She smiled, before leaning over to get something out of her bag.

Miyeon glanced up as Suho entered the room, gaze flickering down to what he was holding. She leant back onto the table she was sat on as he came up the aisle, silently placing the juice down in the corner of Jugyeong's table.

He was about step away when he was stopped, and Miyeon glanced down at Jugyeong, whose face was completely blank, void of any positive emotion. "Throw it away." She said, Suho looking down at her and beside Miyeon, Taehoon looked just as confused.

"Since when were you close enough to give me something like this?" Jugyeong asked as she picked up the drink, pushing it back to him. The classroom had fallen quiet, only murmurings of past conversations playing in the background z

"Throw it away. Do you not hear me?" Jugyeong raised her voice, drawing more attention to the situation and any of those murmurs falling quiet. And without saying anything else, Jugyeong had gotten to her feet and was leaving the classroom.

Taehoon pulled Suho away from Jugyeong's desk, Miyeon standing up slowly and pulling her bag back over she shoulder, following them. "Is she..?" Taehoon asked, Miyeon nodding quickly before turning back to Suho.

Suho had told her that Taehoon had been giving him advice, but that he wasn't actually telling him anything out of fear he would spread it. So as of then, Miyeon was the only one who knew about the kiss and the confession - she couldn't help but wonder if Jugyeong would ask her about it, or perhaps she could insinuate she knew something was up considering her behaviour.

"She should know how precious this is." Taehoon began, hand patting over his heart. "Haven't you asked her out yet?" He continued - Miyeon was slightly taken aback to see just how little he knew.

"I think I'll leave you too it." Miyeon said quickly. She had a feeling that she could reveal something rather easily, and it was best to get herself out of the situation. "Suho, we'll talk later."

Suho nodded slightly, his expression serious as he looked at Taehoon. Miyeon slipped away, heading towards her desk and sitting down in it, dropping her bag at her feet as she took notice of the empty desk beside her.

"Miss me that much, Hwang Miyeon?" Seojun's taunting voice echoed through her ears, and Miyeon looked up to see him stood above his chair. "I came in and you were staring at my desk."

"I was?" Miyeon's eyes widened as she sat up, shrugging. "I'm just tired I suppose, I have a lot on my mind these days."

"If you're not sleeping well at Lee Suho's then you're always free to come stay at mine. I daresay my couch is far more comfortable than his." Seojun replied. "And I think my mom would be happy to find that we made up."

"I suppose I could come round at some point.. suggest the possibility of it.. I hate the idea of imposing, and whilst I definitely am imposing whilst staying with Suho, it just being him is different than it being you, your mom and your sister." Miyeon's brow furrowed, and sitting down in his seat, Seojun reached across and gently pressed the area between her eyebrows.

"Don't worry too much, you'll get wrinkles. None of them will mind you staying there, just think about it, okay?" Seojun asked, looking up as Jugyeong returned, Mr Han following behind.

"I will do, I promise - but maybe me finding my own place to stay is better." Miyeon mused as the class quieted down. "And I want to try and get Eunjoo out of that place as well."

"That's a good idea." Seojun replied, voice gentle. He seemed to have a soft spot to the old housekeeper - the amount of times she had helped him out, helped Miyeon out was so high, he just wanted to see if her could help her as well. "You'll... we'll figure it out."

That was the thing about Seojun being your friend. Rather suddenly, it wasn't just you. Despite his appearance and demeanour, he truly was there to help you, with whatever you needed.

Perhaps that was why they were so close, two people who just wanted to care for others - just with different ways of showing it.