Chapter 2: Eric Weirdmor

K.C was dumbfounded. She couldn't believe her eyes as she stared at the girl she has been in love with for almost all her life. She couldn't believe that she had to do an assignment with the girl she could barely hold a conversation with. She looked towards Mrs. Michaels and she swore that she saw the woman wink at her as she erased the board.

'That sly-' K.C was about to say to herself but Cleo stopped her train of thought.

"K.C." Cleo asked with a slight shake of her shoulder and K.C looked at her with a gulp "You good?"

"U-uh yeah, I'm good." K.C replied and Cleo smiled in response which made K.C's heart flutter.

"So I read through the assignment sheet and thought it would be a good idea to shoot some genres and agree on a unique one." Cleo suggested.

"Yeah that sounds great." K.C said with a nod.

"Great, I thought a bit about it and genres like the supernatural are kinda overused as well as general fantasy. So we have to write about something that isn't generally written about and will stand out from the other stories." Cleo explained.

At this point K.C was unintentionally tuning Cleo out by admiring every single one of her features. She loved her large curly hair, her bright black eyes that would light up every time Cleo was excited and her voice would always sound like a sexy melody that did things to her that many would not believe. To K.C Cooper, Cleo Douglas was just perfect and she would do whatever it takes to make Cleo hers.

"K.C!" Cleo said as K.C snapped out of it once more which made Cleo giggle "You sure you're okay? You've been zoning out a lot."

"Uh, yeah, sorry I guess I've just been distracted." K.C muttered with a small smile.

Cleo smiled "I get it; everyone tends to get distracted by things that interest them."

'You have no idea.' K.C said in her thoughts as she looked back at her assessment sheet "So no supernatural?"

"No supernatural," Cleo replied as she picked up a pencil and crossed it out from her sheet "We should go for something unique, something-"

Cleo was cut off by a sudden beeping that got the attention of most of the class. K.C widened her eyes as she looked down at her wrist and saw that her bracelet was the one that was beeping.

She swiftly covered the bracelet and raised her arms "Uh...Mrs. Michaels, can I go to the bathroom?"

"Sure K.C." Mrs. Michaels replied with the same curious look as the others in the class had.

"Is everything okay?" Cleo asked as K.C stood up and turned to her with a now nervous smile while backing away to the door.

"Yeah! Everything's fine, I just gotta go." K.C replied hurriedly.

"Why is your bracelet beeping?" Cleo asked.

"Oh uh...it's beeping because...it's my pee alarm. Yup! I have an alarm for...peeing. It's definitely not some super high tech spy watch or anything just an alarm for when I have to pee." K.C stated as the whole class cringed in disgust as she hit the door and opened it franticly "Gotta go bye!"

The door slammed shut as she left as the class looked at each other with shocked and disgusted looks.

"So that wasn't weird at all." Ori stated as the class went back to talking and discussing their ideas while Cleo wrote down something K.C said that interested her.

K.C rushed into the bathroom and into one of the stalls, opening up her bracelet and a hologram of her father popped up.

"Hey K.C." K.C's father greeted.