Chapter 13

You woke in Sinclair's arms in the morning. The sun shone down on you and him through the window. You groaned and nuzzled back into his warm chest.

"You have work, yes?" he asked. You nodded, tired. "Then up you get, we don't want you late"

You groaned and got up, pulling yourself over to your regular clothes and slipping into them. Your trousers had slight spots of blood but you didn't care, slipping them on.

"If you are spending weekends over here again I suggest you bring clothes" he said. "Unless you enjoy wearing my pyjamas." he said

"They are soft" you said, pouting at him.

"Then I will buy you a set" Sinclair said.

"If you wish" you said.

"I do wish to" he said, coming up behind you and putting his arms around you, lifting you up. You giggled in shock as he picked you up and jumped onto the bed, you collapsing on top of him. "What are you doing?" you asked, half laughing and wiggling your legs.

"Being Sinclair" he said, kissing you on the cheek. You lay on top of him, looking up at the ceiling for a few moments before being slowly let go from the arms of the cuddly blonde labrador under you. Sinclair watched you adoringly from the bed, rolling over and resting his head on his hands. You looked back at him and Sinclair waved. You waved back and kissed his head gently. "I should probably get to work" you whispered.

Sinclair huffed and got up. "Do you have to?" he moaned, giving you his puppy dog eyes and hugging into you.

"Yes" you said.

"Then can I be the bad penny like I asked last night?" he asked, stroking your hips. "Seeing as you said today you are working from home"

"I don't see why not" you said, ruffling his blonde hair.

He grinned, letting you go and hopping downstairs. "Cake for breakfast?" he called.

"Why not" you said, grinning and going downstairs. Sinclair had wrapped a few thick slices of cake and locked the door behind you.

You sat together in the car, settling in the relaxing seats. You unwrapped the cake and took a bite. You watched as Sinclair ate a bite of his and started the car, heading out of the drive and toward London. At every long stretch of road and where it was safe to do so he took a large bite of cake and then wiped his lips with his wrist.

Soon Sinclair pulled up outside your flat and parked. You opened the door and Sinclair sidled in behind you, looking around. You got to your computer and tapped it, getting onto your emails and getting onto the plans. Sinclair after looking around looked over your shoulder and smiled. "I know this" he said.

"Do you?" you asked.

"Yes" he said. "I told the owner of that hotel to go for an open plan and pastel design" he said.

"Well it is the fashion" you said, tapping a button.

"Would you like some tea to help with your work?" he asked, kissing your cheek gently.

"Yes please" you said. "The tea is in a little box beside kettle"

"Found them" Sinclair exclaimed. "You got any biscuits?" he asked

"Cupboard above" you called.

"Ahh" he said. You heard crackling and you heard him place a plate down. You shook your head and carried on tapping at your computer. You heard the kettle boil and Sinclair yelp in pain, he swore. What was he doing? You heard some more crunching sounds and the sound of cups being moved across a workbench. You giggled as Sinclair went over to you and placed the cup down in front of you, he also placed some biscuits and you took one. Sinclair went for one and you stopped his hand. "How many have you had?" you asked.

He put up his fingers to count 4 and you laughed. "Eating me out of house and home already" you said.

Sinclair laughed and kissed your cheek, his hand sneaking over and taking one. You laughed as he crunched it. "They are nice" he said

"They are" you said.

"Where did you get them?" he asked

"Tesco" you answered.

"Tesco's famous biscuits" he said. "Delicious. You know I once had a contract with Tesco" he said, sitting and sipping his drink.

"Did you?" you asked, tapping the computer.

"Yes I did" he said. "I can't tell you what for, as the project hasn't started yet."

"You are full of secrets" you said.

Sinclair chuckled and laid back, watching the ceiling while you tap away. Sinclair relaxed with the gentle tapping and the warm tea in his hand. Slowly he fell asleep while you carried on with your work, the tea safely in his hands.