Looking around the room to process things slowly, I slowly walked into Irene's washroom.

"Damn, all of this for a child," I admire the clean and sparkly washroom.

I walked around for a little bit and decided to freshen up after ten minutes.

"Okay wow, her closet is on another level..."

I looked up and down in Irene's closet room, clothes, and shoes were shacked.

I scanned the room to pick something simple for my first day.

"That dress is absolutely breathtaking, it is simple. This it!"

I picked out the dress and had a little trouble putting it on with my little hands, but eventually, I got the white dress with simple blue straps and bows on.

I looked around Irene's shoe collection and picked out a pair of light blue shoes with a white strap.

"She had some taste in clothes," I said as I admire myself and looked at my combed hair and wore a simple blue headband.

"Okay enough dressing up, I got to go downstairs," I said hurrying my steps to my door and opening it...

"Holy shit, where should I go."

I was greeted with long and bright halls, it hit me that I had no idea where I was going if I went by myself luckily there was a nearby maid.

"Oh, young miss let me escort you to the diner," she said bowing to me.

"Oh...thank you."

I replied with a sigh of relief.

While following the maid, I scanned the little details on the windows, it was floral patterns on the frame of the windows.

The house had two basic colours and shades: white and gold.

She had a lovely taste, I thought to myself.

Eventually, I was going down a massive grand staircase, I could see my own reflection on them, they were marbles.

This whole house screams a million dollars...

"Here is your breakfast, miss."

Irene sat down in the seats around the table that had many different types of food.

All of this for me to eat? All of this house and everything is mine? Is Irene's?

"No wonder Irene was never pleased, she most likely felt alone without anyone but servants in this house..."

I whispered to myself.

"Are you not pleased with the food, young miss?"

Elle appeared out of nowhere, "Uh no, actually I am afraid, I won't finish it."

She smiled at me, then a soft chuckle came out, "Young miss, you say the same thing every day, eat as much as you can, alright?"

"Alright..."

My eyes slowly drifted to the food lined up on the table and started to eat as much as I can.

And it was so good, the food was something I would die for.

"Are you finished, miss?"

A maid asked, "Yes, thank you."

Then the servants begin to bring the food back and cleaned the table, I cleaned my mouth.

I feel like going on a walk would be good for me to learn more about this place, I nodded to myself as I was about to wander off.

"Where are you going, young miss? Please with maids with you at all times."