𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

*:・✧ ᵗʷᵒ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᵗ ʷᵒʳˡᵈˢ *:・゚✧
-----------
------

i wish time could just stop when i'm in your arms.

----------------

------
----------

"Wanda could you get her a cup of tea,i think that would do good right?"
I asked while I stroke Nat's forehead.
"Well i don't know,i'm not an doctor,i'm an avenger." she giggled as she stood up to get some medicine. Hours went by and we all sat around Natasha,giving her some comfort again.

Her back was pretty tired. We all were pretty tired,so I decided to go to sleep. I went to the kitchen for the last time today to grab a glas of water before sleeping,as I heard them whispering something. I got a bit near to the living room again,and hide myself behind the corner.

"How does Rue make you feel Nat?" he asked,still whispering with a smile on his face. "She makes me feel good,like a queen." she giggled slowly,not to hurt her chest. "That's good. It's good to see that you found the right person." I couldn't believe that Bruce Banner actually said that. "It feels like,I can see myself in her soul. I know here since years but i've never felt good with a person around me like with her."

"Nat?" I shouted from the kitchen,pretending not hearing the whole conversation about me. "Do you want to sleep in my Bed tonight?" I walked into the living room,drinking my water. "Yes." Steve helped her a bit getting up on her feets after a while. "Can you walk Nat? Other ways, I can carry you to my Bed darling."

I offered her as she took my hand,and would through the corridors of the huge tower. I helped her brushing her teeth,face and Body. After a while I laid here down on my bed,covering her Body with my huge purple blankets. I've always loved sleeping with somebody on my side,especially with her.

"Come her Babe." Natasha said and tapped on my bed side. I layed in,getting comfort with the blankets and her Body. "So I make you feel good,huh?" i asked while wrapping my hands slowly on her waist,her head resting on my chest. "You heard all of it?" she giggled nervosuly. "Well evrything that I said was true Rue. I've never felt like this before,so happy."

"Oh Nat. And you make me feel absolutely good. Better then ever." I said and kissed her forehead. Her warm comfort floating into mine. Her soft lips kissing my hand,and her heavy breathing on my chest.

"You know what Rue? I want to marry you." she added with a sleepy voice. I couldn't believe what she said. Her words giving me goosebums all over my body.It feels like the world is spinning around us. The fateful in our Hands. The happiness that's up to us. A future with her.

"Please say something." she whispered nervously and embarressed. I began to stroke her hair kissing her neck.
"That's a great Idea. What about summer?"
"Summer? Sounds good." she said.
"Oh so i guess you have patient?"  
"Well,I want to travel with you. I want to spend every second that I have in my life with you." 
"Holy Shit! In one fucking week is christmas?!" How could a person be so dumb like me,to forget this? "Oh god,I forgot it too." Natasha whispered worried,rubbing her forehead.

Well i mean,we've been al pretty tired and stressed because of all those problems we have with these dumb wars and everything about them.
"Let's go shopping tomorrow. Just to get everyone a present." she suggested,while wrapping her arms around me. Suddenly,she closed pretty small eyes and felt asleep.

The next morning

I heard Jarvis' voice waking us up,to eat breakfast with the others. I slowly stretched my arms and got up. "No please. I want to cuddle!" Natasha grounded while strechting her arms so i could fall in them.

"Babe,come on you need to eat something!" 
"No! Cuddling is more important." she mutterted,but her  belly growled loudly.
"Well Mr.Belly says something different my dear. Should I help you to get up?" "No thank you,i'm actually feeling fantastic!"

"Fantastic? Nat are you really okay? Is there someone different in your soul?" I joked around while doing some witch hand things in her face. "Do you even know how incredible strong you are Rue?"
"Well if i am being honest,not until yesterday! It felt like someone gave me their powers. It was like they were flying into my soul,just to safe you."