"what?"

"are we doing this or not?" he annoyingly asked.

"right! so here's what i wanna do...." i explained.

~ some time later ~

"you ready?" he asked, now facing me.

"hell yeah" we sat behind a bush in bright wigs, awaiting the arival of the two boys.

"is she in place?" i whispered. he nodded.

the plan- text shun and aren and bring them to an open park where aiura will be. she will offer to read their aura and reveal they are into eachother, therefore forcing them to confess as i hide behind a bush.

spotting kaidou, i alerted saiki by pointing as we saw aren approach.

"hey what are you guys doing here?" a voice boomed from next to me.

i let out a yelp before slightly drifting ahold onto kusuo's arm.

"nendou, what are you doing here? get down!" i questioned as i dragged him down to my kneeling level in fear of being spotted.

"i'm here with my mom! i kinda lost her though. but she'll find me!" he proudly whisper-yelled.

still latched to his arm, i gave saiki a 'what the fuck do we do now' look as he just shrugged.

"oh look, there's shun and aren. hey bud-" he shouted before i dragged him back down.

"we have to be quiet, we're surprising them" i explained. he connected the dots, i think.

"i see! is it their birthday? is it your birthday? happy birthday pal!" he patted my back.

"thanks" i mumbled.

i got a tap on my shoulder. i hummed a 'hmm' before kusuo pointed to the boys approaching the fortune telling stand.

"let's move forward boys." i said before speed walking to a bush that was closer to the stand. the guys just walked behind me.

"guys at least pretend to be spies. no fun...." i scoffed and crouched back down as they followed.

i could only hear faint talking for a bit until it went silent once again. the blue haired male seemed a bit off. his hands were fidgeting while his forehead began to glisten with a bit of sweat.

they said their goodbyes and walked off. kaidou still appeared a bit stand off-ish, but aren was perfectly fine. maybe even happier.

"did they confess?" i asked to no one in particular.

"no" saiki responded. i groaned.

"it didn't work. i'm leaving now" he continued before standing up too his full height.

"no wait! please, they both really deserve this. i promise you can do whatever you want later, just let this happen" i held onto his right hand as i pleaded. 

his gaze seemed to soffen and he slightly nodded before crouching back down.

"you're gonna be the death of me..." he mumbled. i just smiled at his complience.