Epilogue

Dream - normal
Error - Bold
✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

"I'm here!" Dream waved his hand at Error who was waiting by a table. They were at the school grounds and decided to meet up there so Error could give the cookies to Dream. "Did you get my favorite cookies?!"

"Yup." Error placed down the cookies in front of Dream and Dream squealed.

"Thanks!" Dream grabbed the cookies and proceeded to eat them. Error sat across from him and typed on his phone. "You know, I got a lot of notifications about what happened last night."

"So?"

"I'm curious what you do in Wattpad. Did you really just made an account just to.. you know."

"No. I sometimes read."

"Ok then."

"Can you do a favor for me?" Dream perked up it's head and looked at Error. "Go to my profile and read then meet me where we met last night."

"Ok..?" Error stood up and left. Dream however, followed what Error said while munching on his cookie. He pressed Error's profile and scanned it if something changed and noticed that he published a book. Dream was surprised. He pressed the book and began to read.

A few minutes later, Dream was at the last chapter and was a confused. The book was about them. About him trying stop Error from being a destroyer in Wattpad. But when he reached an unfamiliar part, Dream was even getting more curious.

In the book~
Error's/3rd POV

There Dream sat in the cafeteria, reading the last few lines before discovering why he made this book.
He got to admit, Dream was a pretty fun and cool person. Even though he was a bit annoying, he cares about other people. And by the times Dream and him would chat, he would spend as much time with Dream because he felt something different in his chest and butterflies would often flutter inside his non-existent stomach. He enjoyed being with him, he liked being with him, he loved being with him yet he couldn't confess. So he asked Dream to read this book while he waited underneath the tree where they met last night. Unsure of what Dream's reaction will be, he didn't know what to do but stay and wait for an answer.

Dream had a yellow tint covering his face. He couldn't believe what he just read. He reread the last paragraph and blushed further. This could be just a trick but Error literally typed a book about them. Dream took a deep breath, embracing the truth and then he went to place where Error is. Dream saw Error underneath the shade of a tree and Dream can sense that Error was anxious. Dream came in to Error's sight and he quickly stood up. Sweat beads forming on his skull.

"I uh.. read your book." Dream stated while fiddling with his fingers at his back. Error tried to avoid much eye contact and looked for something to focus on. "Ok I... can't write the last chapter until.. you answer me." There was an awkward silence between them and none of the two want to speak until.. Dream gathered up his courage and neared Error and both of the two were blushing madly. Dream had small sigh before clanking his teeth onto Error's.
Error was surprised but the feeling lulled him in and slowly he closed his eyes and deepened the kiss by pulling Dream closer to him.

Maybe a minute had passed, both of the two pulled apart from the kiss and both were still blushing even more. "So.. are you going to write the last chapter now?" Dream asked.

"I guess so.."

"Can I help?" Error smiled and planted a small kiss on top Dream's forehead. "Sure Honey." Dream wrapped his arms around Error and snuggled onto his chest. "Love you Cookie."

"Love you too."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Thank you all for spending your time here<3