Ch 1

I'm too lazy to glitch Error's words so I'll just turn it to bold and I might sometimes forget:p
And I was pretty lazy while doin this:3
And I've decided that the title is official
•-------------------••-------------------•

The sound of the alarm ringing in the early morning was disturbing Dream's sleep. Sleepily, he groaned and turned his alarm clock off and went back to sleep. He was too sleepy because he slept late, spending his time in Wattpad instead of sleeping.
A few hours had passed, Dream was still snoring on his bed while his brother Nightmare just got up. Nightmare got up from his bed and wondered why Dream hasn't woken him up yet. He checked the clock on his wall and his eye socket widened when he realized that they were late for school.

He quickly got his jacket and bag and rushed into Dream's room, startling Dream when Nightmare slammed the door open. "We're late for school! Wake up!!" Nightmare then went to the bathroom to at least brush his teeth before they go to school while Dream went to put on his clothes and brushed his teeth as well.
They locked their house and jumped in their car, driving to their school. Nightmare was driving fast and Dream was busy attending his notifications in Wattpad.

"You know you can check those notifications later." Nightmare stated.

"But I have so many!"

"That wasn't a suggestion." Nightmare then snatched Dream's phone with one of his tendrils and putting it in his pockets. "And you need to rest your eyes. We're late again because you slept late. Again."

"Hey! What happened to my number one supporter??" Dream retorted, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"He became your brother who cares about your health." Both giggled and both talked about the new good books they had read in Wattpad, sharing for them to read until they had finally arrived at their school. Nightmare parked his car ob the parking lot and both ran inside school. They were 1 hour and 45 minutes late. But the two didn't bother actually.

-Tem skip-

The bell had already rang and Dream was headed to his last morning subject. On his way,  he saw one of his brother's friends were yelling at a student against a locker and they tried to hit them but Dream already made move and pushed the glitchy skeleton. The glitchy skeleton didn't expect for someone suddenly to push him, nevertheless touch him. He glitched immensely and crashed. Dream was confused on what had happened to the black boned skeleton and the student who was being bullied explained that he has haphephobia and doesn't like to be touched. The two brought the black boned skeleton to the clinic and left him there. The student gave his thanks to Dream and both went to their classes.

-Another Tem skip :p-

Lunch came and the bell rang, the halls and corridors were being flooded by students and teachers who were going to have their lunch in the cafeteria or outside school. Dream met up with his best friends Ink and Blue at their usual table and they had their lunch while talking about Wattpad. Yes, both Ink and Blue also has the app but Ink shares his art while Blue was only a reader. Both were also big supporters of Dream.

On another table, Error was grumbling about what happened to him earlier and Nightmare was getting curious. "Hey, what happened to ya?"

"Some yellow skeleton got me crashed and a guy that I kept bashing in wattpad kept annoying me now days." He answered briefly. Nightmare raised one of his bonebrows when he heard 'yellow skeleton'. "I swear I'm going to get that little skeleton and he'll regret what he did." Error was now staring at the 'yellow skeleton' and Nightmare enraged when he finally found out who Error meant. Nightmare smacked Error's skull with one of tendrils. "Imbecile! You idiot! He's my sibling!!"

"W-wait, really?"

"Yeah, my twin to be exact. Remember that I was supposed to introduce you to him?" Error did remembered the day. Error, the newly member of Nightmare's little group, was going to hang out at Nightmare's place last summer and it was a perfect timing for Error to meet his sibling. But the thing is, his sibling locked himself in his room to read wattpad rather than meeting Error. "Yeah, I remember."

"Oh, I know you like to destroy people people in wattpad but can you follow my brother?"

"Yeah sure, whatever. What's his name?"

"DreamGOP"

"... What did you say?"

To be continued...