Ch7

"Wake Up, Sleepy Head!!!"

Dream groaned and covered his skull with his pillow. "No.. I don't wanna.." He grumbled with the sleepy tone in his voice.

"You better wake up. Today is the [insert hardest subject] quiz, remember?" Nightmare crossed his arms.

"Too sleepy."

"Fine, you leave me no choice." Nightmare used one of his tendrils and grabbed left leg to drag him out from his room to the kitchen. Dream tried to resist from pulling his leg back but he was too tired. They finally arrived at the kitchen and they ate breakfast. After Dream ate, he went directly back to his bed and took another nap. And once again, Night dragged Dream to the bathroom.

Tem skipped brought 2 U by da lazy sleepy author~

"You should really stop using Wattpad too much." Nightmare said as he parked the car.

"But I didn't stayed up late this time." Dream replied and it was followed by a yawn.

"Uhuh. I did heard a lot of commenting about a certain book in the middle of the night."

"Fine maybe I did. Just a bit though."
When the bell rang, the two headed off to their classes. While during those boring class, Dream secretly listed down all the people he knew and the clues that were given to him.

As time passed, there was only one person that the clues leads to and that person is Error. Dream thought for a moment whether if it was really Error or all the clues were fake. The bell rang again, signing that it was the end of the school hours and it was time to go home. Dream got up from his seat, took his bag and went to his locker to put the stuff away.

On his way to the usual spot where Dream and Night meet up, Dream bumped into someone accidentally and was surprised who it was. "Sorry for bumping into you." Dream apologized.

"iT's fInE. aRe yOu gOiNg hOmE dIrEcTlY?" Error questioned.

"Yeah, why do you ask?"

"i'M gOiNg tO hAnG oUt wiTh yOuR bRotHeR iN yOuR hOusE tOdaY tO dO sOmE hOmewOrks wiTh hIm."

"Ok then." Dream simply replied and both headed to the parking lot and before they did, Dream's quest popped up into his mind. "Hey Error?"

"yEaH?"

"Do you use Wattpad?"

"wHaT pAd?"

"Wattpad."

"WhAt pAD??"

"No, it's Wattpad."

"wHicH pAd?"

"I- never mind."

...
"yOu mEaN iNk'S sKeTcH pAd?"

"I- no. Stars, you can't be really him. You don't even know what Wattpad is." Error rose a bonebrow but he just shrugged it off. When they arrived, Nightmare was texting on his phone with one of his hand while leaning against the car. He looked up and quickly went in the car to start the engine. They all got in and Night started to drive. Error was on the front seat while Dream was at the back.

"So..." Dream started. "What homework are you two going to work on?"

"aStRonOmY." "Literature." Error and Nightmare looked at each other then back to the road. "i mEaN LiTeRatUrE." "I mean Astronomy." They looked back at each other again and then back to the road again. "Both Literature and Astronomy." Night stated. "yUp." Error agreed.

Dream raised a bonebrow, curious what the two was planning. They were quite obvious but he didn't question further. "Ok!"

Tem skippu~

When they had arrived, Dream went directly to his room to change into his casual clothes and then he heard his phone made a sound of receiving a notification. Dream grabbed his phone and saw it was the destroyer.

Hey. How's ya day?

Dream typed back one word because he still wasn't finish dressing up.

The usual

So.. have you figured out who I am yet?

Mm.. I do.

Oh really?~
Then who am I?

Nah, I not going to say it.

Then you really don't know who I am

No. I'm not going to say it because you would only deny the truth

What if I didn't?

That wouldn't happen

Heh true

So do u consider that I already know who u are?

Hm..
Fine
If you're able to find me here in MV until the weekend ends then I'll stop messing around in wp. Deal?

DEAL!!

Dream then heard a loud laugh from outside his room that came from Night. Dream exactly knew what they were doing and just let them be.