You hear music coming from Minsuh's studio.

"Oh she must be dancing" you say to yourself.

You open the door and all you see was Minsuh and the rest of her group laying on the floor while their song played throughout the room.

"Aren't you guys suppose to be practicing?" You say shutting the door behind you.

Minsuh and the rest of her group lift their head from off the floor.

"Oh you actually came" Minsuh says as she gets up from off the floor to give you a hug.

"Answer my question" you say hugging her back.

"We have been practicing! For almost 2 hours now. We're exhausted" she says wiping the sweat off her forehead.

"Are you guys leaving?" You say rubbing your arm with your hand because it was cold.

"Yeah probably. I'm ready to sleep" she says pretending to doze off while standing up.

You push Minsuh. "Your so dramatic" you say as Minsuh pushes you back.

"No I'm just ready to leave" she says rolling her eyes and putting on her backpack that was by the door. She pulled out her car keys from the pocket of the backpack.

"I'm probably gonna leave too" you say turning towards the door a little.

"No your not you just got here" Minsuh says turning you back to face her.

"Well I came here because you were here. What's the point in staying if you leave?" You say confused.

"Um maybe because you work here and your group is here also" she says furrowing her eyebrows at you.

"My group is here?" You say surprised.

"Well I know Aera is here" she says squinting her eyes knowing you weren't going to give a positive answer back.

"Why the hell would I want to work with her...alone?!" You roll your eyes because Minsuh knew that you don't like Aera and Aera dosent like you.

"Well maybe Yeji is here to? You won't figure that out if you leave" you roll your eyes at Minsuh because she had a point.

"Ok I won't leave whatever" you say looking down at your feet.

Minsuh claps and hugs you.

"Ok I'm gonna go now I'm hella tired" Minsuh says putting her hand on her forehead.

"Should you be driving?" You say concerned.

"Don't worry I have a Uber outside waiting for me" she says shoving your shoulder lightly.

"Oh okay. Don't want you to miss it. I'll talk to you later" you say hugging Minsuh before she left.

"Bye" Minsuh rushes out of the door to get to her Uber.

Before leaving the room you wave goodbye to Minsuh s other group members to not be rude. They give you a smile and wave goodbye back to you.

You were always so jealous of how nice and sweet Minsuh's group members were.

You walk down a hallways to get to the nearest elevator to get to the 4th floor. That's where most of the dance studios were.

The elevator doors open for you and Jin is inside.

"Y/n! I've missed you so much!" Jin says hugging you very tightly.

"Hi Jin. I missed you too. Why didn't you come to see me when I was out?" You say hugging Jin back.