Chapter 1

(Play the music above as you read :)

He brushes his hands against yours grabbing them and kissing one of them. You smile at him and he caresses your cheek.

"Jeon Jungkook why do you like me?" You say as your smile fades away.

His smile starts to fade with yours as he now lifts both of his hands cupping your face.

"Why wouldn't I?" He says smiling again.

You don't make eye contact with him and still continue to give off a plain look.

"Your right, I don't like you" Jungkook says.

You look back up to make eye contact with him. He takes his hands off your face and pulls you closer by your waist.

"Why would I use the word 'like' when I can just say love?" He says as a sworn of butterflies swirl in your stomach.

You take his hands off your waist. "You love me? No you don't..."

"Why are you being so negative?" He says putting his hands back on your waist to pull you in for a hug.

"You just confuse me sometimes Jeon Jungkook" You say accepting the hug. You wrap your arms around his torso and the feeling of fabric on his clothes made you feel warm inside.

"I confuse you? What do you mean?" Jungkook says rubbing your back while still hugging.

"You could have dated any other girl. Especially one prettier than me" you say as you loosen your arms knowing  Jungkook was going to get out of the hug.

And he does.

"Why would you say that?" he says, worried about your confidence. Jungkook wanted everything in the world for you. And one of those many things was happiness. He'd hurt someone for you...

"I don't know..." you say looking down at your feet. You try to hug Jungkook again but he just holds both of your hands instead. Kissing both of them.

"I need you to know that your the most prettiest girl in the world to me...that's all that matters. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks or says. Your perfect to me."

He says let going of your hands and pulling you back in for a long hug.

Those words that he just said made you feel like the luckiest girl in the world. You decided you needed to be more grateful about having Jungkook.

"I love you too" you whisper.

Jungkook chuckles because he knows you didn't want him to hear you but he did anyways. He rubs your back and pulls out of the hug.

"Jungkook I'm scared" you say not letting go of his hands.

"What are you scared of princess?" He says rubbing your arm with one of his hands.

It made butterflies fly in your stomach every time he called you princess.

"I'm scared of what will happen to us in the future"  you say still holding on to one of his hands. His his hands were so soft you didn't want to let go.

"Well don't worry my love. I'll be here for all your problems and troubles" he says smiling.

"I'll be here for you too, anything you need" you smile back at him and you peck him on the cheek.

"Okay, let's lighten the mood a little bit" Jungkook says as he walks over to his nightstand by his bed to turn on some music.

Boy With Luv by BTS starts to play throughout the room.

You walk over to where Jungkook was standing and hug him from behind.

"Of course you play this song" you say giving off a light laugh.

"Of course. This song came out a little bit after we started dating. Can you believe it?!" Jungkook says excitedly.

Your eyebrows rise a little because it really was unbelievable.

"Yeah...a year I've been with you and I'm not regretting any of it" you say still your arms wrapped around him from behind.

Jungkook takes one of his arms and caresses one of your cheeks. He turns around and sits on the bed and grabs one of your hands to sit down next to him.

"Remember how we first met" you say giggling.

"I honestly forgot a bit" Jungkook says making eye contact with you.

"It has been 1 month with Big Hit Labels for me. I was in a dance studio watching you guys practice the Boy With Luv dance, since I was done practicing for the day"

Jungkook places his hand on your thigh to gesture you to stop talking.

"That was you?" He says laughing.

"Yes...it was me what's so funny?" You say hitting him on the shoulder.

"Nothing nothing go on and continue" he says fixing his hair and still giggling a little bit.

"I decided to leave a bit before you guys were done dancing because I didn't want to disturb you guys. But of course you stopped the music just to meet me"

You smile at what you just said which causes Jungkook to look at you.

He hits you on the arm. "Continue!"

"Don't hit me. You should remember anyways" you say but he ignores you and instead leans back on the bed.

"So you introduced yourself and your bandmates and whatever. I started to get awkward because you kept staring at me so I lied and said that I had to finish writing down lyrics for a song i was working on. But I really needed to get back to my apartment to order a pizza. And from then we just got closer and eventually...this...happened" you say looking at Jungkook.

He gets back up from leaning on the bed and stands up. He offers you his hand to stand up. You take it.

He puts your hair behind your ears then kisses your forehead.

"Y/n I already knew the story. I just wanted to hear you tell it again." He says smiling then staring into your eyes.

"Your so annoying" you say smiling back at him.

"But you love it" Jungkook says laying one of his hands on your waist.

He puts his other hand on your cheek as he starts to stare at your lips.

"If you want to kiss me Jeon Jungkook just say that" you say with a serious face.

He gave you a very little and quick smile before getting closer to you.

He puts both of his hands on your waist now and goes in for a kiss but stops. He's so close you can feel his breath on your cupids-bow. His long hair brushes against your cheeks. His nose touching with yours.

You being confused on why he stopped when you guys were about to kiss, you start to lean your head back to see his full face but he forces your head closer to his.

He finally connects lips with you.

Jungkook's kisses were special. you guys never kissed a whole lot. That's what was special about it. Every time he does kiss you it feels like the first time over and over again.

Jungkook disconnects his lips with yours, takes a breath and allowing you to get a breath to, he looks into your eyes, and reconnects them.

Happy 1 year anniversary to us...

————————
*buzz*

Your phones notification sound snaps you back into reality.

"Fuck..."