Chapter 2

Your phones notification sound snaps you back into reality.

You unlock your phone to see a text from your best friend Minsuh. She is also an artist from Big Hit Labels.

Minsuh gets pretty aggressive when you don't text her back immediately so you decided to reply now.

Her message read "answer me! Are you coming to the studio tonight? You haven't been here in almost 2 months you can't keep working from home"

You really didn't want to reply to that because it was true. You've been working from home for a while now. You didn't want to risk seeing Jeon Jungkook there. But it was kind of impossible, he is so hardworking that he barely spent time in his own apartment.

You reply back with "I don't think so. I can work from home again" you send to Minsuh knowing she wasn't going to let you stay home this time.

She replies instantly

"No your not, you either come to the studio yourself or I'll drag your ass there myself" Minsuh says shocking you with her words.

You take your eyes off your phone for a bit to look at the view in your high rise apartment.

You take a breath and start to text Minsuh back.

"Ok okay I'll be there at 8pm" you send to her promising yourself that you would actually show up.

She views the message but doesn't reply. You have a feeling she's probably jumping off the walls in her house excited about you finally coming back.

You were honestly kind of surprised that Big Hit Labels let you work from home for so long.

This was your first time ever going through something like this. They probably just understood that you were really hurt.

You've always been a tough cookie. But this pacific thing just tore you into pieces. It's shocking how a person will tell you they love you and then betray them months later. It wasn't fair. It wasn't right.

And the fact that you love them back hurts even worse...

You still think of the way he smelled when you guys cuddled on Sunday nights. When he could hold your hand when you were scared. Hug you when your sad. Be there when you needed him the most.

You miss it so much...

You lay your head in your hands sitting on your couch. A tear rolls down your cheek. Your eyes start to get fuzzy.

You take the sleeve of your hoodie to wipe your face from the tears.

You lightly toss your phone to the side of you. Also putting the blankets you were covered in on the floor.

"I'll clean those later" you lie to yourself knowing you probably would forget about them.

You walk across your cold floor to get to your bedroom. Giving yourself a hug because you were so cold.

You remember that you have to be at the studio at 8pm. You walk back to your couch to check the time on your phone

It read 7:23pm

Your eyes widen shocked at how much time has already passed.

You speed walk to your room now. Rushing over to your dresser to find a hoodie and skinny Jeans to quickly put on.

You open the first two drawers pulling clothes out of it and shoving them to the floor. You stop searching for your hoodies once you feel something in between the folded clothes.

Your suspicious on what it is so you carefully move clothes out of the way trying not to tear whatever it was.

You find it...