Chapter 3

You park in the nearest parking lot.

Taking a breath before getting out of the car.

Minsuh is most definitely waiting for you now. You didn't feel like getting dragged out of your car by her today so you figured you get out yourself.

You were in a Kpop group called "WISH" you guys are very popular in Korea and well known in other countries. There are 3 other girls in your group.

Hwang Aera (The leader) age: 21

Park Sana (Lead vocalist) age: 23

Kim Yeji (Rapper) age: 24

And Y/n (Lead dancer) age: 19

You were pretty much the baby of the group. All of the girls in your group except Kim Yeji treated you differently. They were sometimes rude to you when you mess up and use your young age as an excuse of WHY you mess up.

You think Kim Yeji is only nice to you because she is very mature and easy to get along with.

You try and not let the other girls get to you.

But out of ALL the girls. Hwang Aera was definitely the rudest. She thinks just because she is the leader that she can treat the rest of you guys like shit.

____

You lock your car behind you. Fix your clothes after sitting for a while then look for the nearest door to enter the building.

All of a sudden someone walks out of a door.

You see bright colored clothes. He has a beanie on and sunglasses. Even though it was dark out...you knew exactly who is was now.

"Hobi?" You say causing him to stop walking and fix a stare on you. He walks over to you confused on who you are. He takes off his glasses once he gets closer then his eyes widen a bit.

"Ah y/n your back. We've missed you" Hobi says giving you a hug.

"We?" You say knowing that Jeon Jungkook was not part of that 'we'.

"Yes. We all have. But it's mostly me, Namjoon and Jimin." He says letting go of the hug.

You nod at his answer. You notice that he has car keys in his hands.

"Are you leaving?" You say furrowing your eyebrows.

"Yes but I'll be back. Jungkook wanted food and he's too lazy to get it himself. You know how he is" Hobi says giggling.

You laugh with him trying not to make it awkward.

"Jungkook is here?" You say trying not to signal Hobi that you didn't want to see him. Everyone in Big Hit Labels knew that you guys weren't together anymore but they didn't know the reason why.

"Yeah. It's me,Jungkook and Jin here today. The rest are at home watching a movie or something" Hobi says putting his keys in the other hand.

"Okay. Well I'm not gonna hold you for long. I'll see you later" you say giving Hobi a smile.

"Yeah I'll see you soon. I'm pretty sure Jin will be happy to see you" he smiles and starts to walk farther into the parking garage.

Well you had a feeling Jungkook was gonna be here so you shouldn't be surprised. You decided to just not pass by any of the dance studios they would usually be in.

You use the door that Hobi just came out of. When you enter the building a cold breeze greets you. The studio that Minsuh would usually be in was on the first floor. No where near BTS's studios. Which was great.