chapter eleven: Tzuyu and the Minatozakis (part-1)

Start from the beginning

-"Oh my God Sana dearie!! You've never brought anyone that is your lover here before!!! I am so happy you finally decided to seriously set up with someone!!" -She said while hugging Tzuyu, she took a step back before taking Tzuyu's face in between her hands and examined her. -"and she is BEAUTIFUL!! You are lucky Sana you've got to have such a beautiful Girlfriend!"

-"Grandma please!" -Sana went between them to help Tzuyu get out of the situation. Her Grandmother giggled and ignored Sana, she took Tzuyu's hand and pulled her with her.

-"you don't know how happy I am right now!! My grandchild has a girlfriend!!! I can't wait for the wedding, the babies running all over the house! I must present you to my husband, he is going to LOVE you" -She blabbered non-stop while Tzuyu looked back at Sana with an awkward smile.

-"you better go with them, sweetie. Your poor girlfriend will get drained from her energy if you don't stop Grandma soon" -Her Dad giggled and Sana sighed before following them.

Their reaction wasn't what Tzuyu excepted. When she met with the Grandfather, he had the exact same reaction as his wife. He hugged her, told her that he was glad his dear Grandchild found someone. Then they started talking to her about lots of things. Starting with how they excepted children very soon which left Tzuyu and Sana in an awkward situation but not the bad kind. After what seemed like an eternity, they finally decided to let go of Tzuyu.

-"show her around the mansion, Sana! And make her feel at home!!" -Her Grandma said holding Tzuyu's hand like she was her own daughter.

-"sure Grandma. I was about to not until you took my girlfriend away from me!" -Sana said and pulled Tzuyu with her so they could go.

-"have fun Tzuyu dearie!" -the old woman said while waving so Tzuyu bowed slightly before turning toward Sana.

-"That wasn't the reaction I excepted...." -Tzuyu finally admitted once they got a little bit far on the hallway.

-"well my grandparents are very kind persons. And they love me a lot so I am not surprised. One time during my 10th birthday they got me a fucking mini Unicorn statue made of gold!" -Sana said and Tzuyu's eyes widened. Just how rich are they?

-"I mean... My parents sort of got mad that my grandparents got something so expensive while I was only ten. So it ended with them returning it or selling it and they just gave me tons of toys to play with!" -She explained.

-"You were a spoiled brat!"

-"haha! No, I wasn't! It was only my grandparents who spoiled me. My parents taught me to not depend too much on the money"

-"I am glad they did. Or else you would have been a spoiled arrogant brat!" -Tzuyu huffed and Sana laughed.

-"Yeah. I am glad I am not! Now come on!! I gotta show you around!! Let's start with the inside then we'll look outside tomorrow since it's late" -Sana said excitedly so Tzuyu smiled.

..................

Meanwhile

-"Chou Tzuyu...." -The old man who was sitting on his chair on the balcony said in a daze. Someone approached him and put their hands on his shoulder.

-"Father!" -Mr. Minatozaki called him and the man smiled before looking over his shoulder.

-"My son. It is such a pleasure to see you again! You should come here often, we missed you and your family so much!"

-"I missed you two Dad but y'know work won't do it itself!. So how are you?"

-"I am fine, thank you but I am so overwhelmed our little squirrel grew up so fast! Look she already got a lovely girlfriend!!"