Ch.13

◦•●◉✿ GATO ✿◉●•◦

"Zabuza. I must warn you, if you continue to stay with Gato I will be forced to kill you and your boy." 

The man scoffs.

"As if you could kill me?" 

"Kakashi-"

"Help the boys."

"I don't take orders from you." The silverette sighs, pulling his headband up and keeping his eyes solely on the Iwa-nin.

"Please."

"Okay." His eye twitches as she instantly disappears from his sight.

"Tch. Your student needs to change her attitude."

"I know..."

Meanwhile, Keiko enters the mirrors.

"Are you an idiot!?" Sasuke scolds but she ignores him and instead focuses on freezing everything.

Successfully doing so, she blinks in shock when she sees the two-tomoe sharingan her cousin.

She grits her teeth.

To be honest, she didn't see the sharingan as a blessing. It was a curse. You obtained it's greater powers through trauma and immense emotional pain, and the side effects of the mangekyou were terrible.

Risking your sight for power was terrible.

Keiko walks up to the frozen figure of the fast boy and drives a kunai through his abdomen, she then swipes all the senbon away from them and unfreezes time.

Instantly, the mirrors shatter and the missing nin falls to the ground, clutching his wound.

"Gah!" Keiko walks up to him, with a slight deadpan and quickly uses one of the senbon he had thrown before to press a pressure point on his neck and knock him unconscious.

She hears Sakura run towards them as she sighs at Naruto's less injured body, and Keiko's barely injured body.

"Sasuke needs it first." She nods, hovering her hands over Sasuke and ignoring everything else, even his 'Brooding looks.' which Sasuke noticed she hadn't commented about.

To be honest...She hadn't really talked about him.

That was good right...?

So why did he feel bad?

What he didn't notice however, was the smirking Uchiha behind him who had secretly saw something like- like love flash through the raven haired boys eyes, but it was gone as soon as it had come.