When I get down to earth, I will have to work on controlling this urge for battle as well as start training my body and mind, so I can defend myself and negate the weakness of my tail. Saiyan's tails are our weak points, but if I train enough, I can make it so that it is just like another limb. I also need to learn to control my great ape transformations on full moons. I sigh, I have a lot of work to do. 

I am jolted out of my thoughts as the beeping of my pod gets louder and everything starts to shake. So deep in my thoughts before, I hadn't noticed I was already entering earths atmosphere! My pod starts to heat up from its entry into earths atmosphere, and I clench my eyes shut and hold tight as I eventually feel my pod impact with the ground. I am thrown forward as the capsule skids to a halt, and everything goes quiet. 

I sit still in the capsule, partly in shock from the landing, and partly at a loss for what to do. Should I get out and find someplace desolate to train and remain hidden from the people of this world? Or should I remain in this pod and wait for someone to find me? 

Eventually, all the stress from the rough landing and not knowing what to do must have gotten to me, because I passed out in my seat. 

Time Skip(sorry for all the time skips😅)

"Mmm?" I grumble and flip to my side, covering my eyes as the light of the sun shines through...wait. The sun? 

I gasp and jerk back, but the seat of the capsule keeps me in place. I look up in alarm and slight fear as I realize the door to my capsule was wide open, with the sun glaring at the backs of two figures casting dark shadows over me. To my embarrassment, I whimper and scramble to get into a defensive position, this bodies basic training kicking in. But before I can get very far, I feel a soft hand caressing my cheek. I immediately tense and freeze, but the hand doesn't do anything. It just stays there, warm against my cold skin. Huh. I hadn't even realized how cold it is until I felt this hand. Must be a Saiyan thing. 

I tune in to what's happening around me and realize that the figures in front of me were gently hushing my soft whines and cooing at me. I squinted up at their forms, and they seem to look at each other briefly before leaning down a little closer to me. 

Once I get a clear view of the figures, my eyes widen. A really pretty lady and a handsome, grisly man were standing at the opening of my pod, looking down at me with shocked yet fond eyes. That's strange, they don't know me, so why do they seem to like me already? Maybe because I'm so tiny?

Anyway, I could tell from the shiny rings on their hands that they were married. The hand holding my cheek, the woman's, began softly rubbing my face. She looks startled and whispers to her husband, "honey, the poor thing's freezing. We can't just leave him here." 

The man looks at me, his gaze briefly flicking down to my tail, before looking at his wife knowingly. "I know what you're going to say darling, but are you absolutely sure your up to this? I mean..," the man doesn't get to finish before the lady looks at him resolutely. 

"Yes, we can do this. I can do this."

The man speaks again. "You know it will be slightly different, you see his tail..."

The woman takes the mans hand and squeezes it reassuringly with a smile. "I know, but we can't leave him alone."

Then the lady looks at me lovingly, and I feel my eyes get big as they stare into her own, unable to look away. 

I hear the man let out an exasperated but fond breath, before he smiles softly at his wife and, surprisingly, me as well. They both kneel down so they are closer to my eye level, and, still smiling softly, the woman extends her arms out to me. 

"Hello, little one. You don't need to be afraid. I know this all seems scary and confusing right now, but I promise, we don't want to hurt you. We want to take care of you, if you'll let us." The woman leans forward a bit more, arms still reaching out as if wanting to pick me up. I stare at the woman with large eyes, after a moment looking towards the man. He puts a hand on his wife's back and looks me in the eye, giving me a small nod and a gentle smile. 

 These people know nothing about me, yet they want to help me. They see my tail, see my strange ship, but they don't care. They still want to take me in.

 I didn't know what I wanted to do once I reached earth before, but now I know. I've made my decision. 

So, carefully, I get on my knees, and reach my arms out towards the woman. As she lifts me out of the pod, her smile becomes absolutely giddy, filled with happiness. The man seems happy as well. 

This bodies old planet and home may be lost, but now, it has a new one. I, have a new one. I won't lose these people like I lost the Saiyan's. I'll grow strong, for this couple who took me in, and for this planet. 

I rest my head on the woman's shoulder as she and her husband walk side by side down a dirt path away from my pod. The gentle rocking of the woman's pace is making me sleepy, and I can feel my eyes closing. But before I completely fall into slumber, I hear the man and woman talking. 

"Do you think he has a name?" The man asks. 

The woman is quiet for a moment, but I can feel her turning her head to look over her shoulder at one of my bags sticking out from the capsule. Embroidered on the bag is a name. The woman turns her head back towards me and smiles. "Yes. Sleep well, Daiko."

My name is Daiko, and this is my story. 

Hey guys! How do you like the fanfic so far? 

Above is a picture of what Daiko looks like, and below that is what the couple who took him in looks like

I know this chapter was short, but it was basically just the prologue. Other chapters are going to be longer. 

Also, as a Saiyan as young as the MC is, he's going to need to sleep and eat a lot in the beginning just like any toddler does, just in case you were wondering why he was sleeping so much in this chapter, he is only 5 years old AT MOST.

So a lot of this information on Saiyan's I got from wiki, and some of it was from actually watching Dragon Ball Z. This is basically just an MC reborn in Young Justice as a Saiyan, but I hope you all like it none the less. See y'all soon! 

Sincerely, 

                    Writer-san.