I used my other hand to grip her waist since her legs began to shake. I kept my movements with  my tongue and finger steady. I hummed against her and pinched her waist.

"I don't hear you spelling my name darling," I said. "Should I stop?"

She shook her head quickly and whimpered out, "S-,"

I pumped my finger in faster and her voice started to tremble.

"Aaaa," she dragged along.

I moved my tongue in circular movements and pushed in deeper. I added my ring finger into the mix for more vibrations.

"I," she gasped. Her mouth opened to say more but she quickly shut it when I threw her a look.

"N-mmm,"
I spread her legs wider and angled my tongue upwards. Her body jerked against my face and her breaths began to rise.

"Fuck," she whined. I could feel her start to become undone again. "I'm so close."

I removed my fingers from her and took my hand off her waist. She collapsed onto the floor and I stood up and looked down at her. Remnants of her left evidence on my mouth and she looked at me with lust colored eyes.

"Why did you stop," she whimpered. "I was so close."

"Because darling, you didn't follow the rules."

My eyes darkened when I saw the way she was looking at me. Her top was ridden up her stomach and her face was downright flushed. Her cheeks stained with tears and she looked like she was about to cry.

"No please, I'm sorry," she begged.

I sighed and crouched down to her level. I lifted her chin to meet my eyes and tucked a stray end of her hair behind her ear.

"Who am I, Luci?" I asked.

"Saint," she replied.

"Now who is Khalil?" I teased. I dragged my hand up her bare thigh and her breath hitched.

"No one."

I patted her hair and smiled at her.
"Good girl."

She looked at me with wide eyes and slightly chewed her bottom lip. "Can I finish now?"

I grabbed her skirt from beside her and threw it on her lap. I got up and looked down at her and noticed her legs were still shaking.

"If only you moaned my name earlier," I shrugged.

I walked away from her and left her sitting skirtless on the floor. Her hands were still tied and her mouth hung open when she saw me walk away.

Like clockwork, the last bell rang and I heard students rushing out of the classroom. The area we were in was in the far corner of the library that hardly anyone visited.

As I made my way out, a sculpted familiar face passed me.

Khalil threw me a weird look and I noticed he had carried Luci's stuff in his hand. I smirked at him and wiped the corner of my mouth with my thumb.

I could feel his eyes on me as I walked away, and I smiled to myself in victory. I tried not to think about the way she was moaning, or how pretty she looked when I tied her hands, but it was hard.

"Shit," I cursed. I groaned and walked outside the building to my car.

I paused and a wave of guilt washed over me.
"Should I go back?" I mumbled. "I shouldn't have left her there." 

I was so blindsided by anger that I wasn't thinking rationally. Her hands were tied with my belt and she had no underwear on since I had taken it.