Same, bruh

"Are your friends all beautiful?" She tried to whisper to me. Tried because Seulgi still heard it which made her laugh. I shoved Soojae away from me.

"Yah! Why are you even here?"

"Shopping, duh" She rolled her eyes. "I was looking for my mother. She's buying something when I saw you two here. So I came to say hi."

"Honeyy" She looked in its direction and that's probably her mother.

"We're leaving now. See you and Merry Christmas." She started walking away, when she realized something, she turned her back to us again. "When you're free, take her (Seulgi) and that pretty lady to our cafe. Mmkay??"

"Mmkay"

"She seems nice" Seulgi uttered.

"Yeah, she's like Suzy." I said.

She hummed, "If we put them together in one room, it'll be a mess."

Her comment made me laugh, "I know right?"

"Do you want to split up?" Seulgi suggested.

"Sure, since I already have something in my mind. I just need to find a design that will get my attention." I agreed. "You must have something in your mind, too."

"I do," She nodded. "Then let's meet here. Let's also exchange numbers."

We did what she said. I gave her my number as she gave me hers. After that, we took separate paths.

"Seulgi seems nice." I told my parallel.

"Watching the interaction made me feel.... that she is nice." She responded. "Was she this warm and comfortable to be with? I would only look at her before as if she will take the Princess away from me, not knowing that she is the one for her. I'm not even in place to be jealous."

"It's all in the past now. We can't change it." I answered while looking around.

"But it made me realize that the Princess is in the good hands."

"Hey, do you think that the Princess will end up being with you if the wizard never came to the scene?" I asked. I'm really curious about this one so I couldn't help but ask.

"Maybe? Maybe not. There are a lot of possibilities. She can fall out of love as time goes by and fall in love with Seulgi. Or her love for me will remain. A lot can happen but we don't know what will happen in the future. But we never know it, since it's not the path we took. The path that leads her to Seulgi's arm." She said. "If we fall out of love, I would be devastated and questioned my life. I think I chose the best decision for the both of us."

"How about the one for you?" I asked.

"That's why I want to know her." She answered. "Because I feel guilty."

"How would you know if someone's your soulmate?"

"I'll tell you who it is when I confirmed it."

I stopped in front of a small store. It's a store for jewelry. I decided to buy her a necklace since I feel like I want to give her that.

"Welcome." The Old lady greeted me. I greeted her back and proceed to look at the necklaces.

"Is there any particular necklace design that you want to see?" She asked.

"Flower" I uttered without knowing. It just came to my mouth like I know that she likes it. The Old lady showed me a variety of designs. I scanned it and saw a flower necklace.