CHAPTER 55🦖🦕

Start from the beginning

"Kiara" I called her she looked at me and raised her eyebrow.

"You're fired" I said and my phone started ringing. I looked at my phone and saw Y/N's number. I looked up and saw Kiara glaring at me.

"what are you still doing here? Get out" I said and pointed at the door. She stomped her foot and went out of the office. I took my phone and answered the call.

"Y/N-" I was cut off by a loud screaming and crying Keisha.

"Kei, please come
here at the hospital"

"hospital? Why?"

"Keisha has a fever
and she wants you"

"on my way, send
me the hospital name"

*hangs up*

I grabbed my keys and important stuff and go to the hospital. I went to the counter and asked the nurse.

"Tsukishima Keisha" I said and she looked at her computer and typed the name.

"room 344, third floor 44th room" she said and I nodded. I quickly go to the elevator and pressed the third floor.

*ting*

The elevator opened and I rushed and search for room 344.

"342 343 and 344" I mumbled. I opened the door and I was greeted but a thrashing Keisha.

"Keisha" I called her and she calmed down for a second and looked at me.

"DADAA" she called and cried, she made grabby hands and I picked her up from Y/N and start bouncing her. I wiped her face and touched her forehead and she is very hot. She clings to me tightly and rested her head on my shoulder.

"sleep now" I said and swaying her slightly from left to right. I saw Y/N sat on the couch and rubbed her temples and I can say she is stress, which is very bad for her and our baby.

After a few minutes, Keisha is now sleeping and I gently put her on the bed but she whimpered.

"shhh" I said and she starts to relax. I saw
Y/N sleeping on the couch peacefully and I smiled because I saw her angelic face again.

How I miss that face.

I slowly walked towards her and crouched down and stare at her face. Admiring her beauty. She starts to move, I stood up and just looked at her. She stopped moving and I sighed in relief. I took off my jacket and placed it on top of her like a blanket to keep her warm.

I sat on the chair and scroll through my phone to kill time and then I heard the door creaked opened revealing Keith and Bokuto. I heard Keith gasped and he smiled.

"DA-" I cut him off by placing my index finger on my lips and showing him a quiet signal. He smiled and ran towards me and crashed me with a hug.

"amisyou" he mumbled and I smiled.

"I miss you too, bud" I said and I looked up and saw Bokuto just staring at us.

"Hey hey hey, Keith. Can I talk to your dad?" he asked and Keith looked at me and he hesitantly nodded. I stood up and placed Keith on the chair and I was about to go out with Bokuto but Keith called me.

"dada?" he called and I looked at him. "pway?" he said and pointed at my phone. I gave him my phone and went out of the room. I closed the door and looked at Bokuto.

"Are you and Y/N all good now?" he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"what do you think?" I said and crossed my arms.

"I guess not" he mumbled and looked down. "I want to help you" he said and looked at me happily.

"how?" I asked and he thinks again and looked at the ceiling.

"to make Y/N...forgive you?" he said and tilted his head. I hummed and nodded.

"thanks" I mumbled and he smiled widely.
We went back to the room and I saw Y/N sitting on the couch and rubbing her eyes. My jacket is on her lap. After rubbing her eyes, she looked at me and made eye contact but she looked away.

I walked towards her and kissed her head and crouched down and rubbed her tummy.

"Hey there" I said while rubbing her tummy.

"dada?" I heard Keisha and I stood up and looked at her. I walked towards her and kissed her forehead.

"How are you feeling?" I asked and she smiled and sat up.

"good" she said and I nodded. "but tummy ouchie" she said and pointed at her tummy.

"lay down" I said and she laid down and I rubbed her tummy. She giggled weakly and I smiled at her.