Understanding you

Comincia dall'inizio

I quickly turn the water on.I start undressing myself from top to bottom .I see steam in the mirror I swap it away with my hand reflecting my face that has for once peace and light.Hope is something I forced myself to have .But not to me but for others.I didn't want to leave this filthy earth because I was suffering I didn't leave because the close people around me gave me hope.Half of the time all you need is hope from someone to believe in yourself that there's hope out there.I hurriedly get under the scolding hot water ,I close my eyes savoring the hot temperature.I quickly wash my hair and scrub my body with the manly scent scrub provided for me.I turn the water off and grab a random towel to dry myself .I put on the same undergarments I had on earlier.I grab the oversized shirt and put it on .It stops mid thigh good .I turn to grab the shorts but notice there a little to big well actually they kinda don't fit me.I decide to not put the shorts on plus it's fine.

I get out of the bathroom looking both ways I'm not trying to go half naked out here.Omg what if there's people living here to .I quickly make a run to Epifianos room making sure to not slip .I make it but slip when I'm inside his room .I land with a big thump.Owww my hands .I move to the side facing the ceiling.Fuck my life sometimes that shit hurt.I quickly see a shadow tower me.I look up and see an amusing Epifiano but I also see worry in his eyes.I sit up groaning in laziness.

"Here I'll help you"he says grabbing my hands to pull me up.I intertwine them to get a better grip.I stand up fully aware I'm half naked .He notices my blush and looks down.He gulps hard turning a little pink.I let go of his hands immediately and put some distance between us.I scratch the back of my neck.

"So where's the guest room"i say as sadness fills his eyes.Ohh why is he sad .Ohh shoot what did I do .

"Ughh..yeah I'll show you"he says walking out of his room to show me the guest room.I quickly follow him.I walk in to the random door beside his.It has the same black dark aesthetic.I walk in and turn to say thank you but see his attention is a little downwards to my thighs.

"Hey mister eyes up here"I say pointing my fingers to my face.A light blush colors his ears.

"Okay well goodnight I guess"he says scratching the back of his neck.

He exits the room hurriedly.Ahh well no cuddles today I guess.I move to the bed going under the covers.I lay there leaving one light on because I'm a scary cat.I lay there looking at his plain ceiling.Ughh he needs some stars on here I'll make sure to paint some for him.I haven't painted in a while.Last time was with Romano,we were doing my room.Fuck it's to lonely in here.

Fuck it I'm leaving to his room.I get up hurriedly sprinting to the door.But I don't even open it when someone bangs the door open.I see Epifiano looking like he was caught doing something he wasn't supposed to be doing.I stand there looking at him wide eyed.

"I-"
"I-"

We say at the same time.

"You go" we say together

"Sorry good night"he says leaving me standing there speechless.ughh

I close the door making my way back to the bed by myself .Lonely as fuck check.I lay there stupidly trying to sleep but I can't .Fuck this I'm going to his room right now demanding some cuddles.I get up sprinting to his room which I'm thankful is right beside mine.I walk in slowly trying not to make noise .Im not sure who's here for all I know an army can be living here.Everyone needs there beauty sleep.

I walk in and see it's dark the only light was the window showing the moons natural light.I walk to his bed slowly not sure if he's awake.

"Epifiano"I whisper

"EPIFIANO IM DEMANDING SOME CUDDLES RIGHT NOW"I whisper shout at him

I get up on the bed and see no one there what the hell is he.I suddenly feel someone behind me.I quickly grab the person's waist and flip him over the bed hard.I straddle the person who I was about to kill but realize its only Epifiano.I let a sigh of relief.

"Where were you you gave me a heartache"I say putting my hand to my chest trying to regain my breathing.I feel his hands go to my thighs I inhale a sharp breath.He slides his hands up my thighs rising the oversized shirt.He massages my thighs making me wet.Fuck my hormones this is not the time to be horny you came here for cuddles not sex.I need to get a grip.

I don't even know how much I dozed off but when I come back Epifiano is face to face with me.I feel his length harden under me.His hands were not making this easier either .I start grinding on him a little.He groans a little as he stares at my honey colored eyes.I bite my lip which doesn't go unnoticed by him.He brings his thump softly massaging my bottom lip.I quickly come to my sense and get off him almost stumbling back.

"Hey sorry"he says putting his hands on his face

"No it's fine I'm sorry to"I say

"I came here to sleep with you"I say sternly back to him or more to myself.

"Okay come on"he says getting up and crawling under the covers.

I walk slowly getting on top of the bed and under the covers.I stare at the ceiling trying to distract myself from the heat that's radiating off him.I turn around my back to him.I suddenly feel the bed dip closer to me.I feel his big hands engulf me in a hug.His head moves to my neck and his hands go to my waist.I move closer to him putting my hands on top of his.

"Good night mi tigresa"(my tigress)he whispers softly in my neck.I smile at his nickname which makes me only clutch him closer.

"Buenas noches mi protector"(good night my protector)I say as he inhales my neck making me blush slightly.I fall asleep safe in his arms.

Another chapter coming tomorrow actually
It's getting to the drama now
😲