"Control yourself Gin" harry tired to help the situation.

"What? That's the truth, face it. Are you sleeping with Cedric too?" she asked clearly teasing me.

"You bitch-" I hissed but didn't finish. Harry's placed his hand in mine, calming me down. I pulled away and fastly walked away slamming the door after me. Harry ran after me.

"I'm sorry for her-" he started

"It's whatever, she's the victim anyway" I said sarcastically. She annoyed me so much today

"Don't blame yourself, I wasn't dating her and we both were drunk, right?" He asked, as if he was unsure. I quickly nodded, agreeing with his statement.

"I'll go to Cedric now, I need to ask him about something..." I said suddenly.

"Um.. sure, what happened?" Harry looked at me confused.

"Nothing, just some relationship problems I guess" I sighed and walked out of Gryffindor dorm.

I actually wasn't planning to go to Cedric. I just couldn't be in our dorm anymore. I wanted to be alone. Harry's an amazing friend but he wouldn't understand what I was feeling right now.

I felt empty without Draco. The thought that he is truly going to change, even more... It terrifies me so much. I love him the way he is. I hope he still has some good in him.

My conscience didn't allow me to go to him straight up at all. I felt bad for the feeling of need to be touching him right now. I would kill to be able to hug him at the moment.

The only idea I came up with was to simply go to our balcony. It's so cold now, so I most definitely won't find him there, but I don't care at all. I just want to go to the place where our memories begun. Let my mind imagine that we are together again and he's leaving warm kisses on my chin. I need that feeling in my life again.

When I got there I smelled a strange scent. Like a very familiar one. The one that I was highly addicted to. Something just felt off..

I walked closer and noticed him.

Draco Malfoy.

He was sitting on a balcony railing, facing the stars. As I mentioned before, it was so cold here but he was out here with his shirt completely unbottoned. I felt dazed and confused.

When I saw him there all the bad things I made in my mind about him suddenly shifted away. I idealized him so much. He was perfect to me. The way he looked right now, was making me week and I realised how much have I actually missed him. This boy is the only person to have this much control over me.

I took a few steps closer trying not to make any sounds. My heart was beating so was now. He was there... Draco was right in front of me.

And then I took another step, unfortunately this one was way louder. It snapped him out of his thoughts and he turned around.

"Maya?!" He nearly screamed. I stood still, with no sensible sentences forming in my head. I had no idea how should I reply.

He jumped off the railing and slowly came closer to me. Guess he didn't expect me either.

"It's so cold here, what are you doing?" I asked quietly, showing him that I was concerned.

"Oh... nothing, I was just-" he cut his response.

"Are you okay?" I asked staring deeply into his eyes. They very extremely crystalic right now.

"Do I look okay?" He asked annoyed now.

"Right, sorry..." I responded even quieter. Was so awkward. Had no idea how to continue the conversation.

"Are you? Seems like you don't feel bad for turing back on me." He hissed and got red all of a sudden.