Chapter XIX

A few days had passed since I saw Cho and Roger all over each other. I decided that I'll tell Ced as soon as I see him. Didn't happen yet.

Despite of this matter I had to face, there were several more things bothering me.

First of all, let's don't forget about the stress and awkwardness between me and Harry. Or the fear of having to tell my best friend that his shitty girlfriend literally cheated on him on my eyes. Or my bad grades and the guilt of probably disappointing my father. Or of the fact that ever since Hermione and Ron started dating, she begun spend most of her time with him.

Well above all that I still had even bigger issue. Draco didn't even look at me anymore at all. At least I didn't catch him staring at me like I used to. We both seemed like strangers. He avoided anything that involved me. And the worst part is that I didn't understand what I did wrong. What was my mistake? I blamed it all on me, because he just seemed so hurt about something. I automatically assumed that it had to be about me.

Every single day was the same now, just helplessly trying to avoid thinking about Draco Malfoy. My life was a mess when we were together, can you imagine how wrong it became now?

Seems causal, that there is always something bad happening around but lately I just didn't feel like anything brought me joy anymore. I didn't want to bother Hermione, trying to let her have her moments with Ron. I also honestly kinda avoided Cedric. Was just too damn scared to tell him about Cho. I know it's bad and he deserves to know, but I just couldn't bring myself to it. Having to see him suffer was just awfully stressing me out.

Right now I was sitting in the library trying to study. We didn't have too much homework but I still had to study overdue material.

And then I saw Fred and Goerge entering the library. Noticed them immediately because they seemed quite excited and all in joy.

To my surprise they sat next to me. I put my book down and looked at them confused waiting for any explanation.

"What's up?" I questioned

"Tell her Fred!" George was clearly excited about something

"We rented the pub nearby for the night! Party starts at 9 pm!" After Fred said that they both high five with each other and looked at me waiting for my response.

"What's the occasion?" I laughed

"We don't need an occasion to get drunk darling" George joked and we laughed

"Shall we expect you?" Freddie asked suddenly

"I'm not sure-" I started but got interrupted

"You seem pretty down lately, come and have some fun with us tonight" Goerge quick added

"Agreed" Fred nodded

"Okay fine! Just make it worth it!" I joked but they got offended I guess

"Seriously?" Fred looked at me rising his brows

"Our parties always rock" Goerge added

"Ya of course guys, I'll be there" I smiled.

Party time

Maya's outfit: