why is my back arching🤔😏

Começar do início

After that he moved positioned your legs so that your feet were dangling above his head. Eren placed his cock at your entrance. "I'm going in raw, okay?"

You bit your lip and nodded "Mhm."

Instead of putting himself inside you Eren teased you by rubbing his cock up and down against your pussy. "You naughty naughty, you teasing me." You said in a weird voice

Eren looked you dead in the eye. "Use your words to get what you want." He wanted you to beg him to fuck you. He wanted to see how desperately you wanted his cock in you.

"Fuck Eren, just fuck me already. Fuck me like I'm your little slut. Wait sorry degrading kink is kicking in." You laughed.

"Damn you really do have a degrading kink." He laughed with you.

"Ya but still. Please fuck me. I want your cock in me-" Before you could finish he started ramming his cock into you causing you to release a load moan. The room filled will claps of your bodies hitting against each other along with the creaking of the bed.

"Holy fuck your pussy feels so good." Eren groaned shoving himself deeper into you. You brought your hand up to your mouth to muffle the moans, preventing you from letting out any super loud moans. But then Eren ripped your hand off your mouth holding it down over your head.

"No, I want to hear you scream my name." He brought his head down to the crook of your neck and started giving little love bites. "Fuck" You moaned as he started thrusting into you harder. Eren felt your walls get tighter around his dick. You moved your arms onto Eren's back holding onto him tightly, digging your nails into his back.

You were about to climax and Eren held out so that he could help you ride through it. "Ah Eren" You moaned loudly as your orgasm shook throughout your body. Eren couldn't hold it in any longer especially after felling your warm liquids squirt on his dick, so he pulled it out and stroked himself cumming all over you, painting you with it.

"Fuck that felt so good." Eren groaned and landed face down next to you on the bed. He tilted his head to look at you and you wiped a little bit of his cum off of your breast onto your middle finger and shoved it into your mouth while looking at him in the eyes.

"Holy shit bro my legs are shaking." You pointed out your shaky legs and laughed. Eren picked you up bridal style and brought you into his bathroom then set you on the toilet because he knew you'd have to pee.

While you were taking a piss Eren got out a rag and wetted it. When you were done peeing he wiped all his cum off of your stomach and breasts then kissed your forehead. You stood up, holding onto the bathroom counter and made your way to the sink to wash your hands and splashed your face with some water while Eren took his turn peeing.

You felt good knowing that the two of you were comfortable enough to do this in front of each other already.

After the two of you finished up in the bathroom you went back to his bed and slid on your panties while he put his boxers back on.

Both of you slid under the sheets and cuddled, Eren's leg was curved in-between yours while your leg laid on top of his side. You were laying with your side down, both chests touching.

"I love you." Eren said bringing his face down to yours, placing a kiss on your nose.

"Mhm, I love you too." You started kissing his collar bone leaving marks of your own. Today it was a cold rainy day so being in Eren's arms was comforting.

After a while of just laying there Eren asked "You wanna go make some tea?"

"Ooo yuh." You both got out of bed and Eren tossed you one of his shirts so you put it on while he put on a white shirt.

His parents weren't home and they wouldn't be home until much later so Eren didn't bother putting on pants so neither did you. The two of you made tea together, he had some raspberry flavoring so you had raspberry tea, same as Eren.

You just hung out with him and talked about random shit until his parents were going to come back home so you got dressed back into your clothes and kissed him goodbye. But before you left he gave you his sweatshirt to wear since it was getting colder outside.

"I'll text you later alright?" Eren said giving you another kiss.

"You better." You smiled and he closed the car door so you could drive off. 

When you got home you noticed a man walking up your sidewalk to the front door as you pulled up the driveway. You got out of the car and headed to your front door to see the man waiting there after knocking on the door.

"Hello? Do you need something?" You pulled out your keys and unlocked the door, stepping in but leaving the strange man at the doorstep.

"Yes. Good day ma'am. Is this the (L/N) residence?" He asked avoiding eye contact.

"Yeah? Can I help you?" You were really confused why a random ass dude came looking for your house specifically because no one ever shows up to your house. They would be sent to the business's main building if they needed to talk to Josey.

"I'm looking for (Y/N) (L/N) is she here?" He asked. 'Why the fuck is this dude looking for me?' You thought.

"Yeah, why?" He finally looked up to you and make eye contact but when he did his eyes widened in disbelief.

"Do you not recognize me? Well I guess I wouldn't expect (M/N) to have shown any pictures of me I guess."

"Hm? What does my mom have to do with anything?"

"I'm your dad (Y/N)." He said.

"Sorry I think you have the wrong house. I don't have a dad." And with that you closed the door, locked it and went upstairs. 

I had to rewrite this chapter 2 times because my dumbass didn't save it🙄 thank you guys so much for 3.8k🥰🥰