''Luna, I like you.''

Eyes swelling out, she ogled at the male. Did he just-

''I do like you. I know and admit that I'm attracted to you. As a friend and as a human. But, I can't be with you. I am- I still love Elle and I honestly cannot think if I can love anyone more than her. I don't want to force you into a relationship with me if I think I cannot give justice to your feelings. It will hurt you more than it is hurting now. And, trust me Luna, I can't stand seeing you hurt.''

That was it. Despite the chocked feelings, Luna refrained herself from crying. She respected his decision and consideration but that did not help her heart to throb mercilessly in agony. She had to be strong and accept it. She wanted to tell him; she can wait until he falls in love with her. But, that will make her sound desperate. As much desperate as she was, her self-esteem didn't allow her to say that out loud. 

She smiled brightly instead. ''Cool, let's not talk about this ever again!'' She laughed, insides aching. ''Can I go now?''

''No, stay with me.''

Luna creases her brows, sending him a challenging glare. ''You! Why do you talk like that if you don't have any plan to accept my feelings?! You're so fucking confusing. What's so great about Elle? Please, I admit I am not as good looking as her, but I can treat you like a king!''

A loud laughter came from his mouth. ''Shouldn't that be my lines? Shouldn't I be the one treating you like a queen?''

''But you aren't.'' She smirked. Shaking her head, she brushed off the smirk or the teasing dialogue that was about to roll off her tongue. Instead, she turned serious. ''It's okay. You don't have to treat me like anything. Friendship is enough for me.'' She got up and fixed her dress to walk towards the kitchen. ''Come on, make food for me!''

Taehyung found himself getting lost in thoughts once again. The woman before him confused him a lot, ridiculed his morals and pushed himself to think about everything in a different light.

 ''You know, I am so petty. Like, I am literally going to brag about me coming here to Elle and I am warning you beforehand, so she can't feed any more twisted lies.''

''You're something else, Moon.'' he shook his head. He never felt repulsive at Luna's bluntness. He found it rather attractive. 

☾•••☽

Luna held the wide pants against her waist, sighing for the nth time. 

''Luna, are you done?'' She defeatedly lamenting once again, comes out of the bathroom and finds Taehyung sitting on the bed. 

There was a dimmed lighting lamp beside his bed, creating rather an intimate setting. Finding him on the bed while lips looking extra glossy and eyes twinkling due to the lamp lighting was stirring Luna's insides. She forgot all about her previous frustration on the pants in a second.

Taehyung had an opposite reaction, he found himself snorting at the view of Luna wearing his white t-shirt, reaching her knees and a trouser, that was clearly too big on her. Taehyung throws his head back and laughs out loud. ''You look like bob the builder!''

Luna frowned at his mockery. ''Shut the fuck up! I am not wearing your stupid trousers!'' She removes her hold on her waist and the pants effortlessly fall to the ground. Stepping out of them easily, she shows her final look. ''Your shirt is big enough to cover everything.''

Taehyung gulped instead. ''Are you wearing anything underneath?'' His voice turned huskier than usual. Clearing his throat, he looks away from her exposed legs. What the fuck is happening to you, Taehyung? You're acting like you've never seen skins. He told himself repeatedly.