Catch the flag - 7

Start from the beginning

"No we can't, there's a force field around Neverland and he controls it. If we want to get out he must let us.", "How do you know..", "Hook" I answer "He showed me, and believe me, Peter must let us out, Hook have tried for years".

He looks at me a little unsure for a moment before putting on a fighting face. "Then let's win this game and get back home!".

We approaches our team who seems to be focused on a map. They doesn't even realize us. "Hello?" I ask them without an answer. "What's the plan?" Jacob says. "Stay out of it newcomers, we got this." A blond teenager says to us.

I can feel something poking my leg. In surprise I look down to see what might be the youngest boy here. "Hello, what's your name?" I answer and bend down to his level. "Tommy!" The little boy says a little shy. I look into his blue eyes and says "Hello Tommy, I'm Alice. How old are you?". He holds up his hand and show me five fingers. "Oh 5, your a big boy then!" I say to him. He looks a little bit happier and runs away. Okayyy...

"Why are you all so invested in this game? Do you like it that much?" Jacob asks the others. "Well we want to be the first ones to beat Peter's team." Another boy says. "Wait no one have ever beaten Pan before?!" I ask them now a little nervous. "No never." The boy says nonchalant and continues with discussing a plan with the others.

Oh shoot.... I look at Jacob who looks more frightened then me. "Then...", "Don't worry we'll win this game, we're great at games and Pan has never played with us, now has he?" I try to convince him. And myself...

Then a loud noice appears. "What was that?" I ask the blond boy. "The game has begun!" He says and the boys starts to shout and run out into the woods. I look at Tommy when he tries to run after the others. "So cute" I say out loud.

Jacob looks at me and says "You know what won't be so cute, you.. tonight! I can't believe you put yourself as a price. How are we supposed to win this game?! We don't know what our teammates are planing and we don't know anything about this place. We will never come back home. " he says and sits down on the bench next to the table. I try to say something to comfort him but my mind is empty.

"Home..." I say when a relies something. "Nate and Chloé are still at the house, all alone." I look at Jacob. "What if they have called the cops all ready, they will never find us. If we don't make it home they will think we're dead. And you heard Nate If you jump I jump." I say to him as I sit down next to him.

He sakes his head and stand up "No we can't think like that, you have always been there for me and helped me when I couldn't think a happy thought. Now it's my turn. We can do this Alice, Okay, together!" He says. I look into his brown eyes and stands up with him. "Okay let's do this!" I say.

Then another loud sound appears. "What was that?" I ask Jacob but I don't think he knows the answer. Then Peter appears in front of us. He's holding our red flag in his hand. "I'm looking forward tonight love" he says smirking like usual and hands me the flag. I can feel how surprised I look, but I can't help it. It all happened so fast.

The rest of the lost boys appears from the woods. Some of them look disappointed while some look satisfied.

"Listen up!" Peter says, and approaches the boys. "Training in 15, show the new ones the place" he says and then disappears. Most of the boys continues with their breakfast.

Jacob and I take a seat beside a tree not far from the others. "Eat!" A boy order us as he gently trows two plates with food at us. "Where not hungry!" I say back to the blond tall guy. My stomach makes a loud sound which blows my lie.

"The food isn't poisonous if you think so. If Pan didn't wanted you alive you would already be dead." I look at the boy with scars all over his face and finally take a bite of the bacon. Jacob does the same witch makes the boy satisfied.

"I'm Felix, Pan's first man" he says. "If Pan isn't here you listen to me!" He says in a assuredly way. Then he picks up his wooden mallet and swings it over his left shoulder. I watches as he walks away.

- Jacob's P.O.V -

"We need to find away out of here" I whisper to Alice when Felix's far enough. "Yeah I know, that game didn't go so well..", "So what's the plan?" I asks her as I take another bite of my sandwich. I watches as she thinks about it.

"We need more information, about the geography of this place... Neverland and why we are here. Someone should ask Peter and..." I give Alice a look. "What is it?". "Let's face it, if one of us has the slightest change of getting information out of that boy it's you." I inform her, she rolls her eyes and says "Yeah, Yeah whatever, I'll make him talk... tonight".

"How do you plan to do that, I don't think treating him will work.." I ask her as I squeeze the last piece of my sandwich into my mouth. "A girl has her ways..." She answers. The surprise makes me choke on what was left on my food.

"Relax I want do anything crazy" she says and hands me a glass of water. When I can finely breathe Norma again I open my mouth and says "I know... it's just that boy I don't trust...".

She doesn't answer my comment but says "before we come up with a good escape plan we need to get trough the days, be one of the lost boys." I watch as she looks over to the boys "We need to be respected, right now they think we'er garbage".

- Peter's P.O.V -

"Hey Shadow!" I shout as I once again head over to skull rock for more information I hear from others. "I heard from our newcomers that they weren't alone that day!" No answer from the shadow... "That means that their friends... hmmm" what was their name... "Chloé and Nate could also be the one... you need to get them for me!" Still no answer... "I know you can hear me! You made a pretty big mistake you know, this will cost you!" I yell and teleport myself back to our training spot.

- Words from the author -
Well so I was supposed to have the night part in this chapter but it became too long... So you have to wait until next chapter for ";)". Hahhaha sorry...