* * *  

9th October 1995

Remus had very different swings of mood. As he had moments of happiness when he would mock Tonks and laugh with her, Remus also had bad days. It had been the full moon the night before. Tonks knew Remus was locked in the basement for his transformations. Padfoot accompanied him. But Tonks noticed Remus was rather sad. 

"Wotcher Remus!" Tonks collapsed into the seat next to him. He looked pale and tired. Much older. 

"Hi" he faked a smile. 

Remus was avoiding her gaze. 

It was a quiet afternoon. There was no Order Meeting. But Tonks liked spending time at Grimmaund Place these days. Maybe a little too much. When they didn't have meetings, the house was practically empty. Only Sirius was there. Remus kept him company. Sirius detested to be alone. 

"Are you okay?" It was silly to ask but she didn't know what to say 

"My head hurts" he answered

"Bad full moon?"

Before he can respond, Remus flinched with a sound they both heard. It was a record player being set. Loud music started playing from the other room. Tonks didn't recognize the song. 

"Bloody hell!" Remus said annoyed "Sirius!" he didn't respond "Sirius!!" 

Remus went to the room were Sirius was. Tonks unconsciously followed him.

Sirius was dancing and moving his head to the rithm of the music. 70's rock. 

"SIRIUS!" Remus yelled over the music. He didn't answer. "FUCKING TURN THAT OFF!" 

Sirius kept balancing to the music. Remus looked furious. He took out his wand and turn the music off with a spell. 

"I was listening to that!" Sirius protested. 

"I TOLD YOU TO TURN THE MUSIC DOWN! MY HEAD HURTS!"

Sirius looked hurt. "I was trying to cheer you up. You used to love to listen to T. Rex after the full moon"

"YOU DON'T GET IT? I SAID MY HEAD FUCKING HURTS!"

Finally Sirius looked towards Tonks. 

"Pinky One!" he smiled. Tonks jumped. "What do you think? Fancy a dance?"

"Amm" she knew he was saying that to piss Remus. It worked. 

"YOU'RE A FUCKING ASSHOLE SIRIUS!" 

"OH YEAH? YOU'RE NOT BETTER. JUST A WANKER. DON'T RUIN EVERYONE'S GOOD MOOD JUST FOR..."

"MY LYCANTROPY?" Remus asked "HONESTLY FUCK YOU!"

Remus stormed out of there. 

"Fine! Go!" Sirius said after him. He took a little bottle and drank from it. Tonks was looking at him, she didn't realize it until he caught her and smiled. 

"Sorry Pinky One" he murmured.

"I... It's okay!" Tonks said nervously "I should..." she turned around to hit a couch "Shit. I should probably go.." 

Sirius smiled politely but rather sad. And Tonks stormed out of there. 

* * *

31st October 1995

Remus humor improved over the next few weeks. Remus and Sirius were cuddly and sweetly annoying. The next Order Meeting was scheduled for the first days of November.