6- A6

11,000 words.......

"There's no way I'm getting in it." Jade stubbornly says to Liam.

"What- you just have to get on the jet and then we fly off it's not that bloody hard." He complains back his accent emphasizing with some of the words.

"Liam I'm not- I can't." She pleads.

He sighs, "It's only gonna be like thirty minutes maybe not even."

"Exactly so why can't I just take the subway?" She whines.

"You know why you can't right now, just get on the jet nothing will happen." He tries to reassure her but she doesn't buy it.

"You can't promise that."

"You have three seconds to pick up your bags and get on the damn jet before I pick you up myself and put you on it." He threatens, glaring at her.

I look to Louis and Landon beside me and try to stifle my laugh. They laugh out, not bothering to hide their amusement from the situation and earn a glare from Jade that shuts them up.

"Will you let me go if you go with me?" She begs him. Her eyes wide in anticipation as she moves forward to him.

"Fine..." He gives in, letting out a heavy sigh and redirecting his cases. "Fine."

Jade's face lights up, her posture straightening. "Really?"

"Come before I change my mind."

She picks up her bags and walks ahead of Liam as he follows behind her. Landon, Louis, and I go in the opposite direction and board the jet, sitting behind Niall and Harry.

"See this??" I start, gesturing at our seating positions, "this is good."

"What?" Landon asks at my lack of context.

Louis laughs, "In terms of rather than being between Harry and Niall?"

Smiling at him I answer, "They're both so intimidating and everytime they touch me I feel like they're gonna snap and choke me out."

"Don't act like you wouldn't like it." He teases, raising his eyebrows doubtfully at me.

"What?"

"And don't act clueless either." He scolds.

"We can hear you ya know." Harry's voice calls out from the front of the jet.

"Good. Maybe you'll pick up on some ideas for the future." Louis beckons back.

"She's not necessarily who I imagine when I think about who I'll be doing in the future." Niall says.

Good.

"Even when you check her out?" Landon mocks.

"A sight is a sight." He cockily ensures back.

"Why don't you see yourself doing her in the future? She's pretty hot." Louis asks.

"I've seen better."

Ow right in the insecurities.

Louis looks to me with questioning raised eyebrows.
"He's crazy." He whispers.

"Don't look at me like that." I hear Niall argue.

"Like what?" Harry slurs.

"Like you're judging me. Share your thoughts? It's rude to stare."

"You have horrible taste in women." Harry states.

"And how's that?" Niall protests, clearly offended by Harry's words.