Ch.12

◦•●◉✿ Shinobi Mustn't Cry ✿◉●•◦

Haruno Sakura

The past few days consisted of the young Haruno attempting to bring the fish back to life.

She never thought medical-ninjutsu was so hard! But of course, she was proved wrong when the Uchiha female stood in front of her with her usual stoic face, arms crossed and sharingan activated as she watched her.

She wasn't aloud breaks, and the only quick breaks she had gotten were for water. Sakura didn't even get lunch since Keiko had said 'In true battle you do not get a breaks'. 

Of course, this was right. But, this also wasn't true battle! She could just feel her consciousness slipping away.

Water splashed on her face as she gasped.

"Oi. No sleeping while training."

"It's just tiring!" The Uchiha frowned, though she wouldn't admit it, Sakura had done far better than half the medical ninja's did when they started. That, she was sure of.

But she had to act like Sakura wasn't doing good enough, that she was doing bad in order for the young pinkette to stay motivated.

"Fine." Sakuras eyes widened with hope.

"But!" They shrunk.

"If you are able to revive that fish within an hour I will allow you to rest for the rest of tomorrow and today." She walked away and out the door, hiding her smirk once she saw the girls green eyes glow with determination.

Yeah.

She would get it in no time.

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

"Have you finished, Naruto?" Naruto squeaks at the sudden voice behind him, causing him to fall off the tree only to be caught by a pair of muscular arms.

"My friend. It seems you have not mastered chakra control yet." Naruto growled and blushed in embarrassment when she walked down the tree, holding him in his arms like a newly wed bride.

Kakashi snorted at the scene before stuffing his face back into his book, still sore from the fight but much better.

"Hah, Dobe." 

"Hn."

"Teme!"

"Enough. Focus, friend."

"I'm trying to!"