I took out my phone, took a picture and sent it to Mr Knight.

To Mr Knight: Star Captain.

I put the phone aside and concentrated on the game.

They won! Vi was shouting at the top of her lungs every time they made a goal and now they ran out of the field. I and Vi walked down from the bleachers. She ran to him, hugging him as he picked her off the field. I smiled, walking to them as the team was nearby. I stood there, letting them have a moment.

A boy came by to hug Xavier but stopped when he saw them. "Hey, you!" I called him. "Wow, hot," he said, looking me over. "Shut up, you know these two?" I asked, pointing at them. "Yeah, Xavier and Violet!" he said. "Are they dating?" I asked, hoping the answer would be yes. "We wish. They have a frenemy thing going on," he said, walking away.

They finally let go of each other, and they walked to me. "Congratulations Captain," I said, hugging him. "Thank you so much for coming to the game! It means a lot!" he said, smiling. "I am glad next time let me know when your game is. I'll be there," I smiled. "I am sorry Mr Knig-" "Let's not deal with people who are not here, you are, and that means more to me," he said. I hugged him once more before his teammates came in.

I took a step back. "Woah," A guy said, looking at me. "I am way too old for you. Get outta here," I snapped at him. He turned red and took a step back. "Hey, stop flirting with my sister!" Vi and Xavier said at the same time. "You guys have fun!" I said, taking a few steps back. "You aren't staying?" he asked. "Don't you have a victory party?" I asked. "We can go get some dinner," he suggested. "This is your first win in the season, Xavier have fun! But one of you remains sober!" I was warned. They both nodded. "Also, you don't need to come home tomorrow if you don't want to. Just text me if I have to come to pick you up," I said.

They both smiled, hugging me once before leaving with their friends. I smiled, taking out my phone and booking a cab. I was waiting for it when I received a call from Mr Knight. "They won," I said before he could ask me. "I knew they would, he scored the most didn't he?" He asked. "Yeah," I said smiling. "Where are you?" he asked. "Going home," I said. "They both aren't with you?" he asked. "No, they have a victory party. I'll probably have to pick them up tomorrow, but I don't think they will come home this weekend," I said, getting into the cab.

"Hmm..." he said. "Send him a text," I suggested. "Yeah, I will," he said. There was silence before he spoke, "Text me when you get home," he said. I smiled. "I will," I said after which he hung up. I looked out the window. I reached home, sent him a quick text, and I went to bed.

I got up the next morning to receive a text from Vi, they weren't coming by. I lay back in bed not ready to get up any time soon.

Today was a Monday, and Sir had called me to be there on time. He had something urgent to tell me. Like I was going to be late. I walked into the elevator. Looking at myself again I was wearing a light pink shirt and white skinny jeans. I walked into my cabin put away my stuff, and walked into his.

"You are on time Ms Kingston," he said. "Shocker," I muttered. "Please take a seat," he said, chuckling. "Let me guess about our annual ball?" I asked to open my recording app and notes simultaneously on split-screen.

"So what's the theme?" I asked. "Do you always record my voice?" he asked. "Not always..." I said. "Anyways so I don't know about this theme and everything so like last year I am trusting you with this," he said. I nodded. "When is it?" I asked. "This weekend," he shrugged, sitting back. "WHAT?" I asked. "So, any ideas?" he asked. "You think I am Harry Potter or what? That I will wave my wand and BAM! Even he can't do that!" I said.

"Who is Harry Potter?" he asked, confused. I looked at him. Had some used Obliviate on him? "We can't be friends anymore! You haven't seen or read Harry Potter?" I asked. "Okay, we have to do that very soon!" I said.

"Okay so...um... how about royal?" I asked. "Did it five years ago," he shrugged. "Black and White?" I said. "Did it long back when I wasn't in charge," "This is the nineteenth year of the company isn't it?" I asked. He nodded. "Rose Gold and White?" I asked. "Hmm... Okay," he said. "Also, this year we need dates... Guestlist is what I have called you here for.." he said.

"I see... Can I get my laptop and my phone?" I asked. "Sure, get here fast," he said. I rushed out and grabbed everything, and rushed back in. "Okay, let's start with all our older and older business partners..." I said, pulling out the client data sheet. It was almost lunchtime and we were done with guests. Now I had to do the rest of the work. Decorations, Arrangements, Venue, Catering...

"About the special guest list..." I said, looking at him. He stiffened a bit. "Yeah... My dad, Xavier, Vi I guess that's it..." he said. What about his mom? I thought but I didn't want to intrude. "So that's the central table?" I asked. "So you, your date, your dad, Xavier and his date, Vi and her date?" I asked, subtly I wanted him to correct me and tell me his mom was also there but to my utter shock he didn't.

"What? No! Me, you, Dad, Xavier and Vi!" he said. I looked at him confused. "You are going as my date. I don't want any trophy model..." he said. Well then that's sorted I guess. "And you think Xavier and Vi will ask each other?" I said. "Of course, why would they bring someone else?" he asked. "I don't think so Mr Knight," I said. "Just do as I say, 5 seats at our table and ten at the rest," he said.

I nodded. "Make sure enemies are not at the same table, and our employees are seated together. The invitation is to be sent via the usual card company with their package to the address. And the rest of the things you have to get done and let me know about the venue and the food," he said. I nodded, grabbing my stuff and getting up.

"Isabella?" he asked, making me turn. "Take my car around," he said, giving me the keys. I smiled thankfully. I made sure all my office work was done. I walked outside and I was ready to leave when Mr Knight walked out of the office.

"Going for the search?" he asked. I nodded. "Good," he said walking to the elevator. I went down to the parking lot and went to his parking spot. There proudly stood his McLaren. I unlocked it and got into it going to the first location I had shortlisted.

I crossed out this one as well. Not good enough. I sighed. This was the fourth destination I had been to and it wasn't good. I got into the car again taking a sip of my coffee and I drove to the next destination. Pierre was the next on the list. It was not that expensive yet it had a larger capacity.

I drove to Central Park and parked the car outside handing my keys to the valet. I was astonished by the beauty of it from the inside. I walked to the reception taking off my sunglasses. Today was one of the days I had found where my lenses were and since they were going to expire soon I decided to use them.

"Hi, May I speak to your manager, please?" I asked the receptionist. "And who are you?" she asked. I rolled my eyes, taking out my card and handing it to her. Her eyes widened. "Yeah, I thought so, now call your manager," I said. Soon a man in his forties wearing a suit walked out with my card in his hand. "Welcome, Ms Isabella. How may we assist you?" he said. "Hi, I am thinking of renting one of your ballrooms for our 19th Annual Ball," I said.

"The Knight and Co Annual ball?" he asked, shocked. "I would believe so," I said. "How many guests are coming?" he asked. "Around 1000," I said. "Our largest ballroom can fit 800 guests," he said. "But I believe you can join your ballrooms via the long doors?" I asked. His eyes widened. I had searched their website and they had hosted an After Grammy Party once. The halls had been combined even though they didn't look like in the picture.

"Right... Please, this way ma'am," he said, guiding me. We walked into a huge ballroom with a fairly tall ceiling and walls well decorated. They. had glass windows. I walked around and when I reached the specific wall I knocked at it. "I presume these will open?" I asked. He nodded at someone and we stepped back. The doors opened and now the ballroom looked huge and worthy. I smiled, taking a picture from one corner and sending it to Mr Knight.

I got a call from him. "How did you get such a huge hall?" he asked. "It's Pierre," I said. "The Pierre is not this huge," he said. "I know I asked them to combine two halls," I said. "Well then this is it," he said. "Okay, I will see you soon," I said, ending the call.

The manager looked at me. "Well, Mr Knight liked it. Now let's talk business, shall we?" I asked him. He nodded, guiding me to his office.