"You guys have that look in your eyes!" he said. "Just get out!" I shouted. He left banging on the door, which didn't work. I let out a breath and put my head in my hands. Why was everything thinking that? I mean, I didn't feel any butterflies!

The door opened and Mr Knight walked in. "Yes, sir?" I asked. "I want you to immediately send the rustication letter," he said, turning around to go. "Mr Knight?" I whispered so low I didn't know if it reached him, but he stopped.

"I know it is hard for you to let someone in. I know you are not very talkative and that you don't like to be social, but yesterday, I don't know how, but you opened up to us. I know it was for the sake of Xavier but having a friend could always be nice... I will always have my offer open," I said. He just walked away after that.

I sighed as I got back to work.

The week went by, everything was back to normal. I and Mr Knight were back to only me talking and he was giving me orders and us going to meetings. Today was Friday, and I walked into his office at noon. "Sir, I need you to sign this," I said, keeping it in front of him.

"What is this?" he asked, not looking up. "Letter of my leave," I said. "I am not signing your resignation letter Ms Kingston," he said, pushing it towards me. Is he an idiot? "I want a half-day today sir, I want to leave at 5," I said, explaining with gritted teeth.

"You are not leaving?" he said, looking up. "I know you are a pain to deal with, but I don't abandon a friend," I said. He just took the letter but stopped before he did anything, "Where are you going?" he asked. "Family thing," I said. "Your family is in London," he deadpanned. "I have family in New York," I said.

"And who would that be?" he asked, testing me. "I have a younger brother and sister," I said. His eyes softened. "Are you going to see Xavier and Vi?" he asked. "So it's Vi, now?" I asked. He can call her by her nickname but not me. Nice. "Today, he has a game," I said. "And you didn't tell me this because?" he asked. "You are coming with me. Your schedule was made so that you could be free this evening. You can leave without notice, but I can't," I said, angrily.

"Okay, Okay," he said, signing it quickly. "When are we leaving?" he asked. "The game starts at 6. We need to be there at 5," I said, grabbing it more like snatching it from his desk. "Isabella?" he said, making me stop. "You look cute when you are angry, my little friend," he said. I smiled but didn't turn around and left.

I completed my work and looked at the clock. 4:57 I smiled and gave myself a once over. I walked to his cabin with my handbag. Knocking, I walked in. He was typing away on his laptop. "Sir?" I said. "I am busy," he said. "It's 5 o'clock," he looked at me apologetically. I sighed. "Fine," I said, turning around to leave.

"He is going to ask, and I am not going to hide," I said, walking out and calling a cab. I reached the game on time. I let my hair down as I got out of the cab and walked elegantly in my heels. I walked to the bleachers and looked for Vi who was sitting at the front with a jersey on. I walked in, and I saw people staring at me. The ground was filled with parents, students and other spectators.

When I reached her, I tapped her shoulder with my free hand. She turned around and shouted at the top of her lungs. "Okay, calm down!" I said, sitting beside her. "What are you doing here?" she asked, smiling widely. "You guys said he had a game and I can't come?" I asked. "He is going to love this! Where is Nicholas?" she asked, looking around. When I gave her a small smile.

"Of course, he can be only nice once a month," she muttered. "He tried, but he couldn't get out of it," I said. She just rolled her eyes. I pushed her ahead to read the name on the back. KNIGHT '9' written on the back.

"Umm hmm," I said, smirking. "Hey! He is my best friend!" she defended. "Of course," I smirked. The team came onto the ground, and the crowd went wild. Xavier smiled when he spotted Vi, but then he looked at me shocked. I waved at him and he smiled widely.