Laces

Chapter

She was standing there only in her lacy bridal underwear, her back facing him. The curves of her ass were so prominent through that white see through lace. They weren't very big, like those women who worked out everyday, they were natural. So were her breast, every part of her was just Fine-as-fuck. And no one could tell him other wise.

She slowly walked to the almirah and took out some cloths. She reached her hand to the other side of her neck and pulled her hair to one shoulder. Then she reached to the hook of her bra and undid it. She took off her panties and started taking out a pair of undergarments.

Caelum couldn't help it. The erection he just surppressed was back. He took in a deep breath.

SHE WAS STANDING THERE NAKED! WHO COULD RESIST THAT!

Caelum knew that if she turned around now, he was so screwed. But he stayed there and quietly watched her delicate curves move as she wore her new undergarments which were a plain black and put on a simple yellow short dress.

 But he stayed there and quietly watched her delicate curves move as she wore her new undergarments which were a plain black and put on a simple yellow short dress

After she was done, she turned around to pick her wedding dress and other garments when she saw him.

He was sitting on the sofa!

He had quickly covered his erection with a cushion.

She was so shocked that for a moment there she thought her soul left her body.

"H-How l-long have you b-been there?" her voice trembling from the shock.

Caelum winked at her with an evil smile, "Longer then you'll like."

Rose stiffened. The very thought of him seeing her naked brought goosebumps to her skin.

"Relax love, I closed my eyes, and I surely did not see you in those white see-through laces."

Rose was scared till now, but the mischief in his voice was different, It wasn't like Eric, it was just ...safe it was like she knew that there was something he wouldn't cross. But was it safe for her to think that?

Caelum saw the sexual tension in the room increase and felt his erection decrease. So he got up and walked to the place where Rose had opened all the gifts. He saw the diamonds and gold jewellery kept neatly at a corner and all the dressed on another.

"Do you like jewellery and dresses?" he asked. He knew she was from a wealthy family so it was obvious that she did like them.

Rose was startled, Did he think of her as a gold digger or greedy woman?

She shook her head furiously. "These gifts are beautiful and I sure like them but please don't mistake me for a gold digger or greedy person.... I don't crave these."

Hearing her use the word crave he chuckled a little. He never could think of her as a greedy person or gold digger. Those words just didn't fit her.

He turned around to face her. She was standing just behind him, a little at the left. She was startled by him turning around so quickly. She took a step backwards and stumbled. She would have landed on her butt if he hadn't caught her by her arms.

"What is that you crave Mrs. White?" he asked in a low purr.

FUCK, not again. Rosette could feel her body growing warmer by every second. She was new to this feeling, to the way sparks travelled from her lower abdomen to the core between her legs.

She felt this urgent need to get away from him before she would throw herself on him, that she pointed to the heap of chocolates on the tea table.

Caelum threw his head back and started laughing, it wasn't a fake laugh, it was real. She felt real in his arms. The sunset looked real even his demons looked real. It was the first time in a very long time that he had laughed loud and clear.

Rosette looked at him. He looked younger when he laughed, but she was still confused, she didn't know anything about this mans plays, she knew nothing about him and that scared her.

............................................................

Things are gonna get spicy ahead.

And I know you guys like it that way ;)